forty

𝑍𝑢𝑟𝑖 𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑛 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑠
last day in florida

"Here hold my things please" I handed my dad my purse and phone and stuff so i could go get on the jet skis.

"Don't die" He said lowly, he been in some kinda mood.

"Okay" I said then ran off to catch up with everybody else.

"You so slow bro" Reem said as we walked over to the water.

"Wanna race?" I asked.

"Fasho" Him and Keem said.

As soon as i got on i sped off.

I didn't go out too far though because i don't want nothing to do with no sharks.

"Fucking cheater" Reem said coming up behind me.

"Ahhh i just won" I said laughing at how mad he was, competitive selves.

-

"I want some chick fil a" Saiyor said.

"No let's eat out" Briana said.

We all eventually decided to go to some chicken sandwich spot.

It was black owned and it was good but they didn't have an inside so we sat at some picnic tables outside.

"Let's go to the mall" My mom said.

"I was thinking the same shit" Trigg said.

"Twinnem" She said then they laughed.

"I'm down" Kayla said.

We ate pretty quickly and made our way to the mall after going back to the house and changing.

"Do i have a tan?" I asked my dad while in the van.

"Real bad" He said and i laughed.

"No forreal but it look good on you, like yo skin glowing, or whatever y'all be saying. It look shiny"

"Thanks" I said looking at myself through my camera. I snapped some quick pics and listened to the radio until we got to the mall.

"I really want some yeezy slides" I said then looked at my dad as we walked in.

"Ion know what you looking at me fa you got money" He said.

I rolled my eyes and just decided to spend my own money.

-

"No I'm ready to go home" Maya fussed in the van.

what's wrong now?

"Bye" Uncle Trigg mumbled.

"Cause y'all all weird and act like y'all don't want me here" She said.

"It's too hot to be doing all this fussin in this van" Reem said.

She smacked her teeth and put in her airpod.

"The hell?" Yasir mumbled.

I just minded my business and ate my leftovers from this restaurant we went to. None of my business at all.

-

We arrived back home from being out all day and it was 9 something. I jumped in the shower and stayed in for a long time.

When i got out it was a lot of noises going on downstairs. I put my clothes on and went to go look.

They were watching a movie.

I grabbed a blanket and my phone and went back downstairs to join them.

I laid on the floor beside Yasir. "What's this?" I asked.

"I don't know one of them put this shit on" He said.

"Be quiet" Saiyor said.

He looked at her and she bucked at him.

I ended up falling asleep because this movie was boring, as heck.

-
in the morning

"ITS MOVING DAYYYYYY" Briana yelled and I felt a whole bunch of water being tossed on me.

"Bro" I said immediately standing up. I picked up my phone and walked upstairs.

I turned my phone on to see if it was fine and it looked okay. I saw calls and texts from Maj from yesterday but i just decided i'll call him back when we get back to Charlotte.

I wrapped my braids in a towel and changed my clothes. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I'm so happy it's the last day. I had fun but i miss home.

I never unpacked my clothes so i just separated the clean ones from the dirty ones and closed my suitcases.

im coming home, i'm coming home, tell the world that i'm coming home.
-

i'm sorry i'm sorry, give me some time to bring the book back.