thirty-five

𝑇𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑗𝑎𝑖 𝐸𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑚𝑏𝑜

I finished up the rest of the packing i had left for this lil "business trip" or whatever. I hate I gotta go so last minute but i gotta get the job done one way or another.

I called my baby. "Hey bae" I said.

"Hi, how are you doing" She asked. She so nice to me.

"I'm straight, i'm finna come by there cause i gotta get on this plane in the morning" I said.

"What? Where you going?" She asked.

"I gotta go to Houston for this job" I said.

"Why you wait so last minute to tell meee?" She asked.

"I just found out myself" I said.

I just heard silence. "How long are you going to be there?" She asked.

"a week at least, maybe" I told her

"A weeeeekkk?" She whined.

"Yeahhh, but i'll text you when to come outside igh"

"K" She said then hung up.

She just be hanging up soon as you say bye.

I drove to chick fil a and got her some nuggets and a milkshake then pulled up to her house.

Baby💕

I'm outside

kk

After 5 minutes or so she came outside in some shorts that was cutting her ass and a big ass shirt.

"Hey" She said getting in the car. Boy she smell so goooddd i wanna eat her pussy right now.

"Wassup" I said.

She didn't even wait for me to give her the bag she just grabbed her nuggets and started eating them.

"Lemme get one" I said reaching for her box. She let me grab one. "Thank you" I said.

"You're so welcome" She said lowly making me chuckle.

"Can we go to walmart, my dad won't take me and i'm" She put her hands around my ears and whispered. "On my period"

"Yeah" I said.

"Okay let me go get my card" She said hopping out the car.

I watched her ass jump through them small ass nike pro shorts. Her shit small but it move, like water.

"Okay i'm ready" She said getting back in with her bag.

"Go put some pants on" I said.

"It's hot sir" She said.

I reached in the back and grabbed my tech sweatsuit that i just bought and tossed it in her lap.

"Oh noooo, you see how hot it is" She asked.

"Just put it on bruh, gotcha ass all out" I said.

"But it's almost 100 degrees" She argued.

"Ight bruh" I said letting it go then left out the driveway.