seven.

𝑍𝑎𝑖𝑦𝑟𝑒 𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑟

"Nigga i don't fucking know i dropped her off last week and she ain't been tmb since" I told Yasir over the phone.

After Zuri got her ass beat at Target i got her cleaned up and took her back home. And I ain hear from her since.

"Damn, nigga. She ghosted yo ass" Sir said laughing like something was funny.

"Man" I said shaking my head pulling a blunt from behind my ear. Keep these thangs on me, like Z keep that goddamn sketch book.

"She ghost everybody at one point, that's why she don't got friends. Cause she always think they don't really fuck wit her so she ghost em" He said.

"She think ion fuck wit her no mo?" I scrunched up my face. Don't get me wrong i'm not no simp, but i really fuck with Z. She not like these other hoes down here and she don't try to be. She stay to herself and mind her business.

"Ion know man." Yasir said.

"I'm just fin' pull up" I made up my mind.

"Blood will have to ass laid out. Dont do that shit"

"Y'all keep saying Blood gon' do all this shit, Blood ain't touch me yet"

Me
idk why you ignoring me but i'm finna scoop you so get ready

Z💗
pls don't come over here Quinn.

Me
Now you wanna answer?
Why tf you ignoring me girl
read 1:34

"Yeah she just left me on read, i'm going over there" I said then hung up the phone.

I pulled out the gas station driveway and made my way to Chick Fil A. Maybe she'll want food or something i don't know.

-

"Who the fuck at my door" I heard her dad yell behind the door.

"It's me man" I sighed knowing i was going to have to deal with his shit.

I'm guessing he looked through the peep hole and saw it was me.

"What you want lil nigga?"

yo daughter

"I'm tryna come talk to Z, you gone let me in?"

He unlocked the door and opened it.

He grabbed one of the chick fil a bags and looked in it with a mug on his face.

"Ight, just making sure you got her the right thing" He said shoving it in my chest. "Leave the door open muhfucker" He said after me as i walked up the stairs.

I walked in her room and i heard music coming from behind the door.

I knocked and the music stopped. "Who is it?" Her light voice trailed.

"It's me" I said.

"Who is- oh, i thought i said don't come"

I sighed. "Let me in Zuri"

I heard a click and she opened the door.

"What you been up to shorty? Ignoring a nigga and shit" I said walking in putting the bags on her dresser.

She didn't answer me and continued brushing her hair out in her lil vanity mirror thing.

"You can't hear me?" I asked going behind her chair looking at her through the mirror.

"I can" She damn near whispered.

"You don't wan' talk or sum?"

She put her arms down and sighed out of breath.

"I just- I don't know. I really don't" She said putting the brush down.

I grabbed the brush and started brushing for her.

"Thanks" She mumbled. She picked up the bag and started eating her food.

"I know that shit gone taste like grease" I said.

"It does" She said standing up. She went to her bathroom and washed her hands.

She look good as hell

She had on a spaghetti strap shirt and some extra big sweat pants.

"Okay" She said coming back and sitting down.

"I'm gone give you a buzz cut" I said after a moment of silence.

"I will kill you" She said.

"I wIlL KilL yoU" I mocked her in a high pitched voice.

"I don't even sound like that" She said smiling.

-

I didn't forget about Kam y'all