thirty-four

𝑍𝑢𝑟𝑖 𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑛 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑠

"Hey live" I said sipping on my cup.

reem2x: Where the hell you at?

"I'm at the mall with my new friends" I said. I turned the camera on them eating.

reem2x: Add me

I added him. "Hey reemy" I said smiling.

Maj snatched my phone and mugged the camera.

"Boy get yo ugly ass out my sister phone" Reem said making me laugh.

"Oh my bad, wassup lil one" Maj said then handed me my phone back.

"He thinks he's my dad all the time" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"We miss you, a little bit" He said biting in some airheads.

"I kinda miss y'all too" I said.

"Ma acting like she finna kick us out anyway, im bout tired of her ass on some real shit" He said.

"Not right now call me later and tell me" I said being mindful we were on live.

"I'm bout to go to victoria secret you wanna come" Summer asked.

"Yeah, i'll talk to you later love yall" I said then ended the live.

I got up and followed Summer and Skai to the victoria secret store. I've never been in here before, my dad doesn't let me.

"All this shit ass" Skai said looking through the underwear.

"On my granny" Summer agreed.

"I'm going to go get some body spray" I said then walked off from them.

I went to the body spray and lotion section.

I picked up 3 sets after smelling them and went to the cash register.

I started looking around to see if Summer and Skai were still in the store but i didn't see them so i'm guessing they just stepped out.

I payed for my stuff and walked out the store. When i walked out i saw everyone standing by a bench and another girl who was smiling all in Maj's face.

I stayed standing by the store and watched as he took her phone and put his number in. He gave her a side hug then she walked off.

I started making my way towards the exit without even a word.

"Aye Z!!" I turned around and Yasir was walking up to me. "Why you crying girl?" He asked.

"Nothing, what you doing here?" I asked. I noticed Quinn with him staring me in my face but i didn't even say anything to him.

"Buying shit, that's what you do in a mall" He said smartly making me chuckle a little.

"Oh well i was just leaving so see you later" I said giving him a hug and turned around and continued walking out the mall.

I don't care.

I don't care.

He's not even my boyfriend so he can do what he wants. He just won't be doing him while stopping me from doing me. If that makes sense.

I walked about 50 minutes to my moms house and knocked on the door.

She opened the door and smiled and gave me a hug. "Hey, who dropped you off?" She asked letting me in.

"I walked, from the mall." I said coming in.

"Everything okay?" She asked looking at me strangely.

"Yes i'm fine. Are my brothers here?" I asked.