eleven.

𝑍𝑢𝑟𝑖 𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑛 𝑅𝑒𝑖𝑑

"OKAYYY TWINNN" Reem yelled while taking my pictures for the first day of school.

"Thank you, thank you" I laughed posing more.

"You really clean as hell girl" Keem said.

"Okay bring y'all asses" Dad said coming out the house with his keys in his hand.

"Don't be rushing us" Reem said.

"Right" I said.

"Imma start making yo ass ride da bus Z, and you ugly ass look alikes can really catch a ride from y'all mama from now on cause my house is fucked all the way up" He ranted while driving.

"Dude we gone clean it" Keem said.

"I know y'all is cause imma shoot y'all if you don't" He threatened.

"On my mama you won't" Reem dared.

"Okay" He chuckled.

We approached the school and put my phone in my backpack and picked it up.

"See you later dad love you" I said getting out the car.

"I love you more have a good day mama" He spoke after i closed the door.

I walked in with Keem and Reem.

"Do y'all have your schedules?" I asked while looking at mine.

"Yeah" They said and began comparing their schedules.

"They know they wrong for giving us one damn class together" Reem said.

"On me" Keem agreed.

"Which lunch do y'all have?"

"B" They both said making me sigh of relief knowing i won't have to eat lunch alone.

"Well i'm off to class see you guys later" I gave them both tight hugs and left to my first class of the day.

Walking in my heart dropped to the tip of my toenails.

"Z!!!" Yasir yelled as Saiyor and Quinn mugged me.

shoot

I waved at him and smiled.

"Come over here" He yelled out.

um no

I walked over there slowly and sat down beside Saiyor.

"Hi guys" I said awkwardly sitting my stuff down.

"What you been up to youngin?" Yasir asked.

"Fucking twins" Saiyor said bitterly.

"What?" I asked. "Where did you get that from?"

"Don't act dumb i seen you hug them niggas before you came here." She said then rolled her eyes.

"Wild" Quinn said then chuckled.

"Those are my brothers" I told them. My heart started beating fast and i felt sweat on my palms.

"That's what all hoes say" Saiyor spat then turned around.

I didn't feel like i had to explain anything about my brothers to her, especially since she's acting like this without even getting an explanation. We are supposed to be cousins like at least hear me out.

The English teacher started the class and introduced the book we were going to be reading.

"This is really an amazing book and i'm really excited for us to begin. I feel like it's a great way to enter the school year. Uhh.... Zuri." She called on my making me freeze. I hated being called on.