fifty-three

𝑍𝑢𝑟𝑖 𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑛 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑠

"I'm literally shivering right now" I said standing in line as my teeth clicked together.

"Look at you, coat-less" Maj said looking at me.

"I'm about to go wait inside the building you can get the tickets" I said trying to walk off but he grabbed my arm.

"Here" He said and took off his coat and put it around me.

"I mean i don't want you to be cold, you already skinny" I said. I laughed looking at the face he gave me.

"Shut yo ass up, before i have to anemic ass freezing" He said making me laugh harder.

We got up to the window and we got our tickets to go see avatar.

"That movie long as hell" He said looking at the tickets. We showed them to the man and went to the counter.

"We should've went to the gas station cause they be taxinnnn" I said looking at the prices of everything.

"You straight get what you want, i know yo fat ass want something" Maj said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Hi can i get a bucket of popcorn small, and a blue frosty" I asked the cashier.

"Is that all?" He asked.

"Nah, another bucket of popcorn, a large pizza, and.... a red frosty thing" He said.

I looked to the side making a

face knowing the total was finna be 200 something

"70.57" The man told Maj.

He gave him a hundred and the man handed us our popcorn and drinks and handed us the change.

Maj handed me the change and i mugged him. "Boy don't be tryna hand me no chump change" I said laughing making him laugh shortly after. "The hell."

"It's not even chump change it's 29 dollars" He said putting it in his pocket. "You can do a lot with that"

I put butter in my popcorn and he copied me doing the same cause he wants to be like me and we stood to the side and waited for his pizza.

"I hope this movie is good i saw about it on tiktok" I said sipping on my drink.

"Forreal?" He asked dryly.

I didn't reply and we stood quietly until they called him up to get his pizza.

"What the fuck is this?" He asked looking in the box. "This a large?" I looked at the pizza and it was small. It was enough for one person though.

We got to our seats and i got comfortable putting his coat on me like a blanket and set up my popcorn so i was nice and comfy.

"He is foine!" I whisper yelled. It was a tall blue man with dreads and he was built. "He is fine as hellll"

"Sh" Maj said popping my knee.

"Look at him though like he is very scrumptious looking" I felt Maj looking at the side of my face and i just looked over and blew him a kiss. Even though i'll drop him for this blue man any day.

After an hour and a half i got tired and just didn't fight the sleep. I was out before the movie was even over.

-

When i woke up i was being carried outside the movie theatre.

I was startled for a second then i realized it was just Maj. "I was hoping you were the blue man" I said rolling my eyes.

"Can i put you down?" He asked.

"No" I mumbled. I hugged his neck until we got to the car and he put me in the passenger seat.

"Gimydamncoat" He said snatching it off of me.

-

hi y'all, happy new year 💕

ik this is a short chapter i just wanted to let y'all know i'm working on a different book but i'm taking my time with it and not rushing it so it will be good and not all over the place like these past 2 books i got🙄

idk how it has 20 reads cs it's not even published