five.

ik a lot isn't making sense rn but it will...

𝑍𝑢𝑟𝑖 𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑛 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑠

I feel like since i've spent time with Quinn we've gotten close. It's only been about 2 weeks but he's really my best friend.

I've never really had any real friends besides Yasir and Saiyor, and my dad. Everyone at school thinks i'm just the weird quiet smart girl. They assume i'm a genius because i wear glasses.

Let me call him, i kinda miss him

"Hey Quinn what are you doing?" I asked him seeing he was outside.

"You so proper dawg, i'll call you back later though" He said then hung up in my face. I hate when he does that and he knows it.

I went upstairs and got in my bed getting ready to take a nappy nap.

that shit so corny ignore it -author

I put on a show and watched it till i went to sleep.

-1:30 am

I woke up to my phone ringing loudly.

"Whattt" I frowned answering the phone.

"I'm finna come scoop you get ready mama" Quin said.

"Nooo, come tomorrow" I whined.

"Girl get up." He said then hung up the phone.

I got up and brushed my teeth and fixed my scarf before putting it back on. I put on some lotion and put on my slides.

I laid back in my bed before he came.

HONK HONK!

"Shoot" I said getting up.

I saw 5 missed calls and i ran down the stairs and quickly got in his car.

"Are you stupid my dad will kill you" I said hitting him in the chest.

"Don't hit me" He said mugging me.

He pulled out the driveway and we started riding but we weren't going to Yasirs house.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"I got my crib, finally" He said, i could see him smiling from the side of his face.

"REALLY?" I yelled.

"Yeah" He said laughing.

"Omg omg omg! Is it niceee?" I asked him sitting up in my seat.

"I think so" He shrugged.

"We're gonna have so many sleepoversssss"  I squealed. I was wayyy more excited about this than him.

He was living with Yasir for a while because his mom left one day, randomly. He was left with his little sister who was 1. She's 2 now and he's planning on getting her back from the system.

We pulled into a 2 story house and i loved the look of it already. Walking inside he had navy blue, black, white, and gold themed furniture.

"This is so niceee" I said running over to his couch jumping on it.

"Thanks" He said.

He went and got a blanket and a bag of chick fil a with drinks.

"What you wan watch?" He asked me.

"Sofia the first" I said digging in my bag.

"What?" He asked.

"Sofia the first" I said looking up at him.