thirty-nine

𝑍𝑢𝑟𝑖 𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑛 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑠

I sat on my Uncle Gio's couch and waited for everyone else to be ready to leave. They wanted to take a summer trip to Florida and Me, my mom, my dad, and my siblings were going. Uncle Gio, Trigg, and Bull and Aunt Kayla and Briana were going. And Yasir and Saiyor, and Saiyor's 3 friends.

They all want to go to florida or whatever for the summer for like a week so i packed my stuff and now i'm just waiting for everybody else to be ready to leave.

Y'all we all riding in a van to florida because somebody, i don't even know who, didn't want to fly so we're not flying.

"Aight i'm bout to put yo shit in this van" My dad said. You could tell he was over it already because he hates being around people for too long and i'm the same way.

He grabbed my bags and put them in there and everybody else got their stuff in and everybody was in. The van was a 20 seater and 15 people were riding so i hope we'll have some room.

"Y'all i know this not what y'all want for the ride there but just...don't be complaining please. Saiyor friend scared of heights and Sai wanted her to come so we just gone have to make it work, im sorry honestly" Aunt Kayla said once we all got in the van.

I was sitting in the same row as my brothers and we were in the far back.

"The AC on?" Uncle Trigg asked.

"Trigg we don't want to hear yo mouth for this 8 hour ride please don't piss us off" Briana said.

yall imma just call them by their real names because i don't feel like putting aunt and uncle infront of their names. -author

"Shut the fuck up im just hot" He said.

"It is hot" Reem said.

Kayla turned the air on and we made our way to ihop so we can eat before we leave.

"Y'all not gone sit with all the other kids?" My dad asked as me and my brothers sat at the same table as them.

"Dad we literally fought" I said cutting my waffle.

"AYE SAI COME HERE" He yelled.

"You embarrassing" Reem said mugging him.

"Honestly" My mom said.

"Hey Uncle" She said walking over.

"Can you and my daughter make up because i don't want y'all arguing this trip. Y'all need to be cool anyway, y'all are cousins"

She sighed. I hope she doesn't think i'm apologizing first. "I'm sorry Zuri, i really do want to make up with you because i miss you. On some real shit, we cool?"

"Yes, we're cool" I said giving her a quick smile.

"Ight, and who they is?" She asked pointing to my brothers.

"This is Reem and this is Keem" I said.

"Hey y'all" She waved at them.

Keem ignored her and ate his food and Reem mugged her.

"Y'all" My mom said.

"Hey" Reem said stank facing her making me try to hide my laugh. Keem still didn't say anything and she just left.

"Y'all niggas too damn funny" My dad said laughing.

"Big back ass bitch" Keem said and my mom reached across the table and hit him.

"Kailyn don't bring your ghetto here" My dad said.

"You shut the fuck up" She said pointing her finger at him.