twenty four

𝑇𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑗𝑎𝑖 𝐸𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑚𝑏𝑜

"Okay but he my son too rachel you can't just move across the fucking country without letting me know" I stressed on the phone.

"Okay well it's my money, my son, and we already got a house here Tamajai.. what you want me to do? Move all the way back to Charlotte"

"YES THE FUCK" I screamed. "You really making me get outta character and that ain't happen in a long ass time."

She sat there quiet and i just hung up the phone.

"I'm ready to fuck some shit up" I said standing up going in the kitchen.

I needa talk to my baby.

"Hello" Zuri answered. Her voice just be relieving me of all stress bra.

"Yo what you doing mama" I asked her while pulling out some cough syrup.

leannn>>

"Nothing i'm doing my homework right now" She said real lowly, she sound upset, or sleepy, or something.

"You need help?"

"No" She said. "You okay, you sound hyper?"

"I'll be straight, jus a lot on my mind right na"

"You can tell me anything" She said and sat the phone up so i can see her. She had on her glasses and she really look like a lil school girl.

"Ion want you stressing bout it or nun" I said while mixing up my potion. "I'm just ready to fuck some shit up man, and ian done that in a long time so ian tryna relapse"

"What you mean by relapse?" She asked writing something down.

"Nun"

What i mean by relapse is going on a killing spree. I'm not crazy or nothing, it's just, i used to kill people from sun up to sun down. It made me feel pleased knowing people who wronged me felt my pain.

"Ah" She did a lil light scream.

"You good?"

"Something is in my eye" She said rubbing it harshly.

"Aye stop rubbing in" I told her. "Look down"

She tried that and after a minute she was back to normal.

"Today at school, someone told me i looked like a lemur, i cried my whole lunch period in the bathroom" She said pushing her glasses up.

got my first victim

"Who?" I asked.

"I don't know him, but he's in my math class, his name is George i think" She said.

"That's why you sounding all sad and shit?"

"No, i don't know, maybe" She said. "I try not to let what people say get to me anymore, but i can't really help it"

"You gotta start ignoring folks, or knocking they ass out, one or the other"

"We both know i can't fight to save my life" She said looking at me.

"Imma teach you" I said.

"That's embarrassing, like i have to learn how to fight" She rolled her eyes.

"Well you wanna keep getting yo ass beat?" I asked.

She straight faced the camera and reached up and hung up the phone.

I called her lil ass back.

"Who the fuck you hanging up on?"

"You" She said.

"Ian mean it like that igh" I told her.

"Oh my gosh i kind of do look like a lemur" She said and the screen was on pause so i assumed she was looking on google.

"No you don't bruh" I told her.

"Lemurs are kinda cute though" She said then came back to the camera.

"So take that as a compliment"

"I will" She said and put her chin up making me laugh.

"If i was a lemur would you still be my...boyfriend?
What even are we? I genuinely wanna know"

"You want me ta be yo boyfriend?" I asked smiling.

"No, well i don't not want you to be my boyfriend"

"We just vibing mama"

"So would you vibe with me if i was a lemur?"

"What kind of stupid ass question is that Zuri? No what the fuck" I said then laughed.

"Wow, forget you" She said laughing as well.

"If i was ya boyfriendddd i'd never let ya go" She sang while continuing her work.

keep you in my arms girl you'll never be alone

I be knowing all the lil songs she be singing i just don't want her to know that.

-