Book Synopsis + Writer's Note

A Night To Remember

Synopsis

The story of A Night to Remember of Kim Seon-woo that happened during his Senior Prom an annual event celebrated near the end of every academic year in their school.

In the special night everyone mostly anticipated and look forward to, What kind of 'A Night to Remember' awaits for Kim Seon-Woo.

Disclaimer:

Korean High schools and Universities, Doesn't have Junior or Senior Prom.

What is a Senior Prom:

A formal party and a night full of dances, music, food, and bond between friends and attendants dressed in gowns, cocktail dresses, and tuxedos dependent on the theme of their prom to enjoy companies of one another.

Writer's Note:

Hi, I'm back with my first short story "A Night To Remember" before publishing another full book. This story would be SunKi's Alternative Universe Book and would be a lot lighter from my previous and first full book, Jaywon's "The Destiny Against Us." and One shot "One In A Billion."

This is a short story that would only have less than 20 chapters for sure.

Hoping that you would love and enjoy this book as much as the previous one if you already read it.

I'll be writing this soon.

Thank you.❤️

New Note: (01/11/21)

Like my other stories, I'll be updating once I finish every five chapters.

Thank you.❤️