Final Writer's Note

Final Writer's Note

Hi my dear friends, How are we doing? I hope we are all doing well and sound. If you are reading this writer's Note, I just want to thank you for staying with Sunoo and Riki Till the end.

First, apologies for the long chapters for the last updates. I added special chapters too, I hope you guys enjoyed it to the end. I might as well apologize for the grammatical, misspelling errors and other errors, wishing it didn't bother you a lot.

Thank you for reading A Night To Remember: SunKi Alternative Universe. I hope you enjoyed this, As much as I had fun writing this story of mine. May this be one of the SunKi stories that touched your likings and heart.

I also wanted to thank you for all the votes and comments you casted. It helped me to stay motivated and continue knowing someone appreciates my works and waiting for new chapters.

To my readers, also no different from friends of mine, I hope you continue to support my stories and look forward to seeing my works.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you want to give me cheerful words, educate me on something, or give me helpful advices to improve my writing. I'll be happy to receive and learn from you.

Thank you for making me part of your reading list, and wishing to continue to be part of it in the future.❤️

To end this Note,

I'm not sure yet whether I'll be writing JayWon's side story and the next full book soon as the school has to start soon, I actually want to do it. Still, I want to be a responsible writer and make sure I could finish it. Once I do and decided to write, Please look forward to it too.

I'll be back with new story soon.

Once more, Thank you.

With so much Love, SayHiStories.💜