Special Chapter One

Special Chapter One

Riki Nishimura's

Everyone was wandering around to find the club that would fit them. I was sure I was joining the dance club; we were currently on the line to register our name,

My eyes roamed around when it was caught by a man laughing so brightly not away from us. A smile automatically glimpsed on my lips as I watched him continue to laugh loudly and heartily.

His foxy eyes were smiling with his lips as his cheeks were puffing because of too much laughing. Was it weird to think this man is too cute? Because that's how he looks in my eyes; a cute fox laughing with his friend who looks like a cat keeps talking, causing him to laugh that prettily.

Prettily? I think that was the right word to describe him. I didn't even know if that was the proper adjective to describe a man, but he's the prettiest guy I've ever seen,

Not wanting to lose him on sight, I walked to follow them when they entered a classroom, "Hey! Where are you going?" Daniel asked me, holding my arm, but I told him somewhere and followed that guy.

The next thing I knew, I was already sitting beside him, answering the registration form of the art club as they oriented us.

"Do you like drawing?" He asked me; his voice was soft. It was pleasing to hear, he just said a few, but I could listen to him all day.

Our eyes met when I looked at him and that hazel almond brown eyes were enchanting. It feels like drowning, "I do," I replied at him, feeling afloat, lost to him as I found myself observing his features as if I was memorizing them.

His eyes smiled along his lips when it curled, showing his perfect set of teeth as he smiled at me brightly. His rosy cheeks were puffing, and all I could think of was he looked pretty.

My hand landed on my chest when I felt how it was beating fast and hard, I felt it for the first time, and I couldn't help but be scared about it. I sat adequately beside him and averted my eyes; my heart slowly calmed down and went back, beating to normal, but the nervousness never left me.

Since that day, my eyes were always in him,

I thought it would continue. But then, the art club adviser called me in his office and transferred me to the dance club after Heeseung hyung, the club president, said they needed and requested me.

We passed by each other as the corridor as if we were strangers and not even acquaintances. All I could do was watch him from afar be contented seeing him smile from where I was and stealing glances when we crossed the path, there were times I didn't see him, and I'd go to their classroom pretending to pass by.

I was well aware by that time that I liked him, and in four years, watching him from afar that like developed from loving him. Isn't that crazy? How I learned to love him from afar.

If there was something I learned about him in the past for years doing that.. That's how he could be very clumsy at times. He needs a lot of care and attention, if I put it. He was a child that needed supervision as he could get hurt at any time.

I learned that we could ride the same bus when we, by chance, rode the same one; since then, I was waiting for the same bus every day, but there's still more time he was late, and we ended up riding the different one. I was lucky today though.

I watched him struggle as he stood; this was the last one to make it on time before the school gate close. He seems to be regretting waking up late today..

"You can hold to my arms or sleeve." I heard him say that made me frown after the girl beside him lost her balance; he was sure kind but also naive at the same time. There where irritation I didn't know if necessary, The girl did what he said, and I found myself moving to her, offering my seat before I could even think off,