Chapter Seventeen: Pieces

Chapter Seventeen

Pieces

I watch Sangwon eat his carbonara, it's his second plate, and he still enjoying it. He eats so well and is also messy, I chuckled at him when the sauce decorated the surrounding of his lips, but he wasn't any bother about it,

"Your fans will be horrified if they see you eat like this!" Jungwon taunted him and stared at him with disbelief, but he just chuckled.

We are nowhere in the college department having our long break since it's Friday, Jay hyung is with us, and he told us the others will be here soon.

I passed a tissue to Sangwon, "Eat slowly and wipe your lips. No one will dare to steal your food." I told him I couldn't help but cackle at the sight

"The entertainment has been starving us." He whined jokingly and pouted, wiping his lips, but he wasn't able to wipe it clean. "Poor you." I sympathize but still with a hint of teasing, I got the tissue on his hand and cleaned the remaining sauce on the side of his lips.

"There you go," I said after helping him. He was staring at me a bit stunned, then a second later giggled at me as he ruffled my hair softly.

The whole week, Sangwon was hanging out with us. He wasn't difficult to get along with and was fun to be with. He was loquacious and good at keeping the alive atmosphere. We also got a lot closer as we got to know each other.

In that week, he also didn't fail to make me feel special and loved by him; despite his busy schedules, he still checks on me and makes time to see me every day. I didn't tell him to do it. I tried to stop him, but he won't listen, so I let his presence around me.

"Hi, mates!!" Jake hyung arrived at our table. We all looked at him and greeted him back. Hee hyung and Riki were also behind him,

"Hi hyung." we greeted them, all their eyes went to Sangwon. It's his first time joining us with them.

"So, You're that man in the pictures?" Hee hyung asked barely as they sat; I could feel Riki's eyes on me as he sat in the opposite chair of me. I ignored him without giving him a glance, "The one who's with Sun circulating around online?" Hee hyung added; Sangwon just nods his head.

"Be careful next time, man. Issues could bloom anytime." Hee hyung reminded him.

Hee hyung talked about the circulating pictures from the cafe when he confessed to me; it was taken by some of his fans and posted online. There were a few pictures of us walking, talking, entering his car, inside the cafe, and the sequence of images when we were saying goodbye. Some were taken when we were with Jay hyung, but ours was reposted in different socials.

I didn't receive any hate but compliments, saying how good-looking, cute, and pretty my smile is. And how we look good together, I didn't expect that, to be honest.

"You look really good and sing well. I happened to watch one of your performances last time." Jake hyung said.

Sangwon smiled and thanked him,

We are now in the middle of having our lunches with small talks, I could feel Riki's eyes on me, and it's starting to make me feel conscious, as if his presence isn't enough.

I really hate his effect on me as it makes it arduous to breathe for me. I started to feel nervous and familiar feelings I didn't want to feel for him anymore. I distracted myself by focusing on eating as I listened to them. When Sangwon called me, I met his eyes and raised my eyebrows, inquiring.

"I'm going to buy water. Do you want anything? I'll buy it for you." He asked, staring at me meekly.

"Uhm, candy?" I replied softly; I need that to calm down and feel better. I mean, sweets have that cooling effect on me. I was about to get money from my pocket when he softly ruffled my hair, "You can leave it to me." He said as he chortling before jogging away.