2

Megami's POV

Me and Ayano walked inside the council room I pointed at the sofa signaling her to sit there, while she sat comfortably, I prepared tea for both of us

After I finished preparing I walked to her, putting the tea in front of her and sat on another chair in front of her.

Ayano sipped her tea then asked.

Ayano: so, why did you invite me? Surely you didn't invite me just to have tea with you.

She asked with her monotone voice facing me with her empty black eyes.

Why does she look beautiful, her eyes, everything about her is just... She looks like a goddess, psychopath goddess.

No No! Megami what're you thinking?! She's a murderer for goodness sake!!

Megami: ...

Ayano: miss Saiko?

I came back to my senses then saw Ayano so close to me, I faked cough and she sat back on the sofa.

Megami: I apologize, I spaced out...

Suddenly I hear a soft chuckle, I look at her with widened eyes, surprised that she can laugh that cutely.

Ayano: why's that? As I remember correctly you always pay attention to  everything and everyone.

Ayano asked, as I was about to speak Akane walked in, she looked at Ayano and then me.

Akane: oh my, am I interrupting something?

Megami: No, you're not anyhow there's still  35 minutes before the class starts, you should get going now, Ayano.

I said facing her, she stood up walking past Akane to the door and bowed before closing it.

Akane faced me opening her eyes revealing her green irises.

Akane: so, I thought you hated her?

I sipped my tea.

Megami: of course,  I just wanted to know more about her before we accuse her of anything.

Akane just hummed before sitting.

3rd person POV

As Ayano was walking to her classroom totally lost in her own world she accidentally bumped onto someone with that person falling on the floor and she heard the person squeal.

Opening her eyes she saw Amai on the floor, the freshly baked cookies weren't spared, the baked sweets are on the floor along with a stainless tray.

Instead of just looking at Amai, Ayano calmly lends her a hand helping her to stand up.

Amai accepted, as she touched Ayano's hand she was wondering how Ayano's hand is cold as an ice, as if she's freezing despite the weather being warm.

As Amai patted her clothes clean, Ayano picked up the scattered sweets and put them on the tray and gave them to Amai.

Ayano: Sorry...

Amai: it's fine Aishi, I can bake some cookies again later.

Amai said with a bright smile that can blind anyone, Ayano just nodded in response not knowing what else to say, she then realized she still has 15 minutes before the class starts.

Ayano: I apologize again Amai, but I have to go to class now, and so do you.

Ayano said running to her classroom like there's a tiger chasing her.

Amai was of course stunned, stunned that Ayano apologized to her.

Amai went back to the cooking club throwing all the sweets in the trashcan.

Amai: 'she apologized... That's weird...'

Amai: 'this wasn't the first time I bumped onto her, at first she didn't even say 'sorry' nor helped me when I was on the floor.'

Amai though the bell then rang signaling that the classes are about to start in 5 minutes.

Amai: I need to get going now!

Amai shouted running out of the cooking club going to her own classroom.

__________________
_________________________

As Ayano was sitting facing the window, she heard someone running in the hallway hearing that she faced the classroom door window seeing Amai going to her classroom which is beside her's then went back facing the window.

Ayano: ' I should probably apologize to Amai properly later, but, what should I do? Or should I just give her something as an apology?'

End Of Chapter 2