19

Kizana's POV

Me, Ayano, Tsundere orange and the baker are walking heading inside the school building.

Changing our shoes I didn't realize that my locker is beside Ayano as Osana's on the back side while Amai is at the middle.

3rd Person POV

Both Amai and Osana are changing their shoes thinking about their challenge to each other but also about Kizana who they think is part of their rivalry.

Osana: 'It seems like Kizana is also a rival, I'll have to discuss about this to amai.'

The four of then are done changing their shoes, Osana told Ayano that she's going to look for Raibaru as Kizana and Amai are going to their club's leaving Ayano alone to walk to her classroom.

What Ayano didn't know is that a certain silver hair female following her where she's going and a certain red head with glasses in a room observing her through CCTV.

With Ayano walking around holding her bag she suddenly saw an occult club member, not not a member but most likely the leader of occult club Oka Ruto walking holding two boxes struggling with it.

Ayano's sudden felt an urge to help her, she wanted to hold back as she doesn't want to attract more attention from her rivals, but her urge to help Oka defeated her so she walked behind Oka tapping her back.

The black haired female then turned around Ayano who is a little taller than her, Oka suddenly started stuttering as she is a shy or an introvert person, but for Ayano she's most likely just a shy person no maybe she's indeed an introvert.

Oka: w-what is it A-aishi-san?

Ayano: Do you need help carrying those boxes?

A red head inside a room who's looking at her monitor then gripped her hands into a fist making it bleed a little.

Info: Ayano, I told you to avoid your ex rivals.

Getting back to Ayano and Oka, the occult leader accepted Ayano's help as she keeps on insist while Oka kept on saying no.

Walking to occult club they spotted it and entere the club placing the boxes on the floor.

Both females didn't notice a silvered hair female by the door hiding herself.

Megami: ' There's nothing suspicious about her, she hasn't done anything for the past few weeks Taro's girlfriend is still alive, I guess she is not a threat we've just mistaken her as one since she entered the school she was weird, although for some time now I feel myself loving her everytime I observe her, am I really in love or is it I don't know how to describe?'

Megami thought as she left heading to the student council before Ayano or anyone spots her.

After Ayano finished talking to Oka she left with her holding her bag heading to her classroom making sure she gets there before the bell rings leaving Oka inside the occult club flustered all by herself as the other members still haven't arrived.

Ayano's POV

While I was heading to my classroom I suddenly saw the school nurse Muja about to trip, I rushed to her catching her making sure she doesn't fall flat on the floor but I ended up under her with the nurse trapping me with our lips touching.

She suddenly stood up as she realized our situation, although I'm glad thay there isn't anyone walking around through the hallway.

Muja:, S-sorry Aishi-san!! I swear it was an accident!!

I stood up patting my uniform clean then faced her smiling.

Ayano: It's fine sensei I know how clumsy you are but, I'm glad you didn't fall flat on the floor.

I picked up my bag saying bye to the clumsy nurse walking away.

Not really noticing that I've turned something on inside her that I shouldn't have.

End Of Chapter 20
______________________

A/N: I think some of you guys know that I draw webtoon, well I haven't been updating it since November as I am experiencing art's block, my plot in it is ok but one of the problem is that I'm also experiencing Writers block, not really writers block but my body feels more burnt out than before, everything hurts, I think I have said this before but I only wrote stories to fill my boredom but it doesn't work.

But for my webtoon I'm exclusive already although I don't have stamina or energy to do anything, I get tired and bored easily, I was thinking of making webtoon and original novel my career but I'm just too tired and to add school.

Sorry, I feel like I'm just complaining.