16

3rd Person POV

Ayano and Amai are walking home together as their house are at the same path.

Amai is holding Ayano's hand, Ayano seems calm outside but inside she's panicking, a gay panick if I must say.

Ayano: 'H-holding hands, I've never held anyone's hands well except for dragging them but this is different!! Ahhh... Even though me and Amai are just holding hands I can't help but panick not to mention after what happened at the infirmary.'

While on Amai's mind is...

Amai: 'Me and Ayano are holding hands!! What's next, have date's, sex , wedding , sex then children?! I can't wait for it all to happen in the future!! But how do we get kids? I men there's sperm donation or adoption, maybe I can have a doctor implant a dick on me!!'

Both walked quietly not saying any single word as both of them are busy with their thoughts, they could only hear their shoes tapping on the ground everytime they walk.

Ayano stopped walking as Amai stops also then looked at Ayano.

Ayano: M-my stop is here cany-you please let go of my hand now O... Dear Amai?

Ayano stutter with her heart beating rapidly from calling Amai her dear and also embarrassment from stuttering.

Amai let go of Ayano's hand but disappointed inside that they have to be apart from each other.

Amai: Ok, Bye Ayano!,

Amai frowned saying goodbye to her, Ayano if course saw this and felt bad even though she doesn't have a reason to feel bad, Ayano stopped Amai from going by grabbing her wrist gently ad Amai turned around to her with questioning look.

Amai: Ayano?

Ayano didn't know why she held Amai's wrist when she was about to leave, Ayano doesn't know what to say about her actions nor explain it to Amai.

Ayano: U-ummm... Would you like to stay for the night, Dear?

She said all of a sudden, which made Ayano panick as with Amai her happiness could light up the while galaxy if even possible.

Amai: Ok!
    -'she invited me! Maybe we both are going to do it tonight and tomorrow we will get married!! Geez Ayano, this is going too fast but it's fine as long as it's you~'

They both entered Ayano's house, Ayano let Amai enter first before she entered closing the door and removing her shoes.

Ayano: Stay there... I'll change first and hand you some clothes.

Amai: Ok.

Amai replied smiling at Ayano, after Ayano left to go upstairs the brown haired female sat on the sofa placing her bag on the carpet.

Amai's POV

Looking around I saw that the house is well maintained also it seems like Ayano is living on her own.

I wonder where her parents is, not to mention they don't have pictures as a family?

I shook my head for not minding my own business.

No no Amai, you shouldn't mind others business.

???: Amai...

I flinched as someone whispered behind me, turning around there I saw Ayano with her hands on the sofa while reading her chin on her hands looking at me, I blushed.

Amai: W-what?

Ayano: You can start changing now, the clothes are inside my room.

As soon as she said that I walked upstairs before I entered inside her room she shouted informing me that she's going to make dinner, I then entered.

End of Chapter 16
______________________

A/N: I apologize for not updating my stories yesterday as I was thinking for what I would do next, also if you guys have plans for the ending of my stories glady message me here in wattpad.

[New Story]

[Happy birthday to author-san yay I'm getting old]