24

Megami's POV

I started devouring Ayano's naked figure, I started with her buds, I sucked on her nipples while I flickered the other one.

Ayano let out a muffled moan from the pleasure that I'm currently giving her, I looked up to her face seeing that she's drooling, u stopped sucking on her bud and went to her neck going up to the corner of her mouth cleaning the drool on her face.

My other hand that was touching her other bud earlier went down to her crotch, touching her slit she let out another muffled moan louder than the first one.

I put a finger in her slit, Ayano arched her back.

Megami: Ayano~

I slid another finger inside her, watching her squirm I removed the ribbon and handkerchief that's in her mouth.

Ayano: M-megami sto-!

I pushed my fingers deeper touching her g-spot.

Ayano: Ah.. Nooo~!

Migami: You want me to stop?

She nodded at me as I smirked at her, I closed our gaps between our faces nearly kissing.

Megami: I'm pretty sure your body doesn't want me to~

Ayano: Wha-

I pushed my fingers deeper once again.

Megami: Well~ my fingers are stuck now because your cunt doesn't want to let go~

Ayano: S...stop~ it's too deep~!

With the last thrust Ayano came with my fingers still inside her.

Removing my fingers I see Ayano panting and twitching below me.

I stood up going to the lectern inside the classroom shuffling through my bag, I pulled out the strap on inside my bag, walking bag to Ayano who's still panting I removed all my clothes attaching the strap on.

Ayano looks at me widened eyes as I smirked at her, she then sat up backing away from me a little.

Ayano: S-saiko-san.... W-we just did it a second ago....

Megami: My my~ what happened to calling me 'Megami'? Also i didn't say that we won't have a round two, A~Y~A~N~O~

I pinned her onto the floor with her tied hands on top of her as I penetrate Ayano's sex she let out a loud moan.

Ayano: M-megami~

Moaning my name she wraps her leg's around me making the strap on go deeper inside her, I thrust faster and harder inside her as Ayano's face is now full of ecstasy.

Ayano: Please stop! There! I'm weak there Megami!~

I then started kissing Ayano.

Megami: Having sex with you feeling so good!~  Ayano~ you won't report nor hit to get away from me right?~

Ayano didn't respond to me seemingly lost from the pleasure that I'm giving her.

Megami:, your pussy is already loose and melted! You just let everything leak out!~

Ayano: If... If you keep going I'll...!

And with the last thrust she moans as she came on the strap on I removed the ribbon that's tying her wrists and fell on top of her panting from exhaustion.

After a few seconds on laying on too of her, I pulled away facing Ayano who's face is flushed from the activity.

Megami: Ayano will... will you go out with me?

Her eyes widened, looking at me with shock she didn't respond to me for seconds that felt like hours, as I was about to speak Ayano cut me off.

Ayano: I-I never thought you would say that but ...

I now felt nervous on what she's about to say next hearing my heart thumping I gulped loudy.

Ayano: I'll accept your confession, Megami Saiko.

I felt happy about this of course but, why did she accept it too fast?

Megami: Are you sure? I mean we didn't know each other for that long and...

Ayano's wraps her arm's around my neck smiling gently at me.

Ayano: Yes I'm sure, we can also get to know each other while dating you know and if you're going to ask if I hate you about what had just happened, I don't hate you for that Megami.

Tearing yo a little I hugged her feeling out naked bodies touching.

Megami: I'm glad you accepted my confession I'm also glad you don't hate me from what I did.

I said while tearing up as Ayano chuckled and hugged my back.

Ayano: Anyhow, we should probably put out clothes on now and clean up, the bell might ring is any minute now.

I nodded.

End Of Chapter 24
______________________

A/N: I didn't think I will get this far in this story, it's already 24 chapters...

Edit: fvck this, like how do you guys know how many revisions that I had to do before this git updated!! Like it's 15 fvcking revisions or more!! Also it said unable to connect even though I'm connected to my Wi-fi!!