23

3rd Person POV

Mida smirked at Ayano who is panicking to herself, Mida then walked to her.

She stopped when she's close to Ayano, lifting her head leaning close to Ayano's ears.

Mida: I'll make sure we both will have a 'great' time with the 'tutoring' Aishi-san~

Ayano: 'what have I done?!'

Mida let go of her chin pulling away from her then walked past Ayano as she just stood where she is but looked back where Mida is going.

She opened the door leaving Ayano alone inside the faculty room.

???: Aishi-san, what are you doing here?

Ayano flinched from the familiar voice that had just called her.

Turning around she faced Kuroko, the vice president of the student council.

Ayano: Mida-sensei asked me to help her with the boxes but she left before me leaving me alone inside.

Kuroko: Is that so?

Ayano nodded, sweating thinking that she's in some kind of trouble.

Ayano: I-I should go now then.

Ayano walked past Kuroko still sweating as Kuroko just eyed on her not saying anything.
______________________

Ayano sighed in relief that she wasn't in trouble and that she had lost sight of Kuroko while walking away.

Ayano just kept walking not knowing what to do, her phone then pinged, she pulled her phone out of the pocket of her skirt opening it.

Seeing Info's name in her notifications, she clicked it out of curiosity as Info hasn't been talking to her for awhile and also curious why she's texting her even though she doesn't have anymore rivals and that Taro is now taken by her childhood friend.

-Info: Come here to the Info Club.

-Ayano: Why?

-Info: Just come here!

Ayano sighed, putting her phone back to her pocket she headed to the floor where the info club is.

Knocking, the door unlocked Ayano opened the door not knowing that a certain Occult member followed her.

???: H-how did she J-just enter inside?

The female stuttered.

???: I-I should probably go back to occult club now...

Changing the scene, we see Ayano who's sitting on one of the chairs inside the info club as Info is looking at her monitors.

Ayano: Why... Did you call me here, Info?

Ayano asked the red haired female feeling nervous why she had been called.

Info stood up from her seat, walking to Ayano who's now sweating, the red head then grabbed Ayano's shoulders, she flinched by her actions.

Ayano: I-

Info: Why didn't you do it?

Ayano: Y-Yes?

Info: didn't I tell you to avoid your rivals?

Ayano nodded at her.

Info: Then....

She sighed before she finished her sentence.

Info: Nevermind.

Info turned back to her monitors sitting back to her chair.

Info: Sorry I disturbed you, you may go now.

Ayano hesitated but obliged.

As Ayano is now walking not knowing where to go she decided to just walk around the whole building.

While walking she suddenly got pulled inside a dark classroom.

???: I-I really can't hold myself anymore~

Ayano heard a similar voice slurr, her eyes widened as she sees a silver hair, even though it's dark Ayano could see Megami Saiko on top of her a little.

Ayano: S-saik-

Before Ayano could question Megami Ayano felt megami's lips against hers, Ayano gasps as the silver haired president took this as a chance to slip her tongue inside Ayano's mouth.

The raven haired yandere felt her self melt onto the kiss, now completely laying on the floor Megami didn't stop kissing her, the president then started unbuttoning Ayano's top uniform.

Ayano tried to get Megami off her but, she was stronger.

Ayano: 'H-how?! She's stronger than me now! '

Ayano thout, Megami then removed Ayano's ribbon on her top uniform as she pins Ayano's arm's on top of her tying it.

Magami and later on pulled away from the kiss now removing her ribbon.

Ayano: S-saiko-san! What are you doing?!

Megami didn't respond, she pulls out her handkerchief making it onto a ball and putting it inside Ayano's mouth and of course tying it around making sure it doesn't fall off Ayano's mouth.

With Ayano now completely naked Megami starts devouring her.

End Of Chapter 23
______________________

A/N: I need help with math and A.P!! Anyhow my math doesn't have problem solving.