4

Osana's POV

The bell rang signaling us that it's time to go home.

I'm walking home alone again since Taro got a girlfriend before I could confess to him.

Well I guess as long as it's what makes him happy I'll support him.

As I was walking I felt someone grab me to an alleyway.

They then pinned me against the wall, I opened my eyes seeing Musume Ronshaku the leader of the bullies in akademi high.

I was afraid but I didn't show it to them.

Musume: Hi, Osana.

Osana: what do you want Musume?!

Musume: Nothing really~ just want to do your usual beating~

Musume slurred while smirking at me.
Before I could say anything Musume punched me on my stomach, I fell down on the ground holding on where she punched me while clenching my teeth.

Musume and the others started to kick me not letting me stand up nor fight with them.

When will this end, it hurts.

After hours of them kicking and punching me they left the alleyway leaving me all alone laying on the floor grunting because of the pain.

I breath rapidly starting to lose conscious, before I close my eyes I saw a blurry figure but I could see that they have Raven hair that is in a ponytail and raven eyes with pale skin.

Before I could say anything I lost my conciseness.

Ayano's POV

Looking at my phone reading when my mother and father are going back from france, I put my phone back to my bag.

As I was putting it back I saw Musume and the other bullies going out of the alleyway I went past them as I heard someone grunting out of... Pain?

Who could be in here, I should probably check it out.

Before I got on the alleyway I stopped.

Wait wait wait, what if they're doing something indecent!

I shook my head getting that thought out of my head.

That'll be impossible, Musume and the others just got out here so it probably isn't.

As I was walking I saw a glimpse of Orange hair.

Osana? Probably isn't her, there's a lot of orange haired people.

I got closer, as I got close I saw Osana laying on the ground full of bruise and some wounds.

I sighed, what happened to you now Osana.

I carried her in my arms then walked to my house.

Time Skip

I walked inside my house, closing the door with my foot carrying Osana still.

I walked upstairs to my room, I opened the door then setting her to my bed.

Osana's still unconscious, I should probably change my clothes.

I stripped on my clothes same with my bra except for my panties.

Who wants to wear bra inside their house, it's uncomfortable.

I wore my shirt and shorts, I then walked downstairs going in to the bathroom grabbing the medical kit I walked back upstairs to Osana.

Sorry Osana but, I'll have to strip you naked, I mean there's no problem with that both of us are females.

That wouldn't count as sexual harassment.
Well who cares anyways, gotta strip her now!

I removed osana's clothes, tending her wounds and bruises.

As I was tending the wounds that's on her legs she stirred a little.

I should probably get this done fast before she wakes up and call me a rapist.

After I was done I walked to my closet grabbing some of my clothes and changing Osana in those.

I walked downstairs preparing for dinner.

3rd person POV

Osana fluttered her eyes open, seeing an unfamiliar room.

She sat up with her hands grunting.

Osana: W-where am I?

Opening the door of the room thay she was in, she heard some sizzling.

Osana decided to go downstairs to the living room.

She then saw Ayano cooking in the kitchen.

Osana: Ayano?

As soon as Ayano heard her name being she faced Osana who's staring at her.

Ayano: How are you feeling Najimi-san?

Osana shook hearing ayano's cold voice.

Osana: I- I'm fine, although my body is still in pain, a little.

Ayano: is that so? You should sit down and rest your body a little.

Osana sat down.

Osana: 'this sofa is comfortable, same with Ayano's house, it's cozy.'

Ayano: you can watch TV if you want.

Ayano said preparing the plates and utensils, Osana turned on the TV to some random Chanel.

Few minutes later Ayano was done preparing and walked to Osana who's sleeping, sitting up.

Ayano shook her to wake up.

Ayano: Najimi-san, wake up dinner is ready.

Osana: hmmm, Ayano?

Ayano: We should start eating now before it gets cold.

End Of Chapter 4