26

3rd person POV

The school have finished, all of the students left the school except for Ayano who's currently waiting for her girlfriend Megami.

The other student council members and teachers have also left so Megami and Ayano are the only ones that's left in the school building well, probably that is.

We enter inside a certain room, a loud banging could be heard to be more specific it's the sound of a hand hitting a table loudly.

???: Damn it!!

A female shouted, gritting her teeth as she was furious like fast in furious, the female who was 'banging' her table is known as Info-chan.

Info: I knew it! Telling her to stay away from her ex-rivals is useless! I should've taken an action before and now she's dating that fvcking cunt, Megami!!

So furious she started biting her nails glaring at the monitor in front of her showing Ayano who greeted Megami with love shown is her eyes.

Info: How did she even fall for her so easily? I have been with Ayano since she fell for that fvcking Taro!

Info shouted once again.

Moving on to Ayano and Megami, both of them have stepped out of the gates of their school heading to Ayano's house holding eaxh others hands.

Ayano: Hey Megami, have you informed the people in your household about you staying in my house for tonight?

Megami: Yes, I have indeed my father also didn't mind it.

Ayano nodded as they both continued on heading towards her house feeling each other warm hands.
______________________

Both of them have arrived, Ayano unlocks the front door of her house she let Megami enter first before her, Megami removed her shoes as Ayano also did the same.

Megami: Your house is cozy, Ayano.

Ayano: Thank you Megami, anyhow you can seat on the couch while I change my clothes.

Megami: Ok.

Megami obliged and sat down on the couch in the living room waiting for Ayano to finish changing her clothes.

A few minutes after Ayano walked downstairs wearing casual wear.

Ayano: Megami, you can go upstairs you will see my room at the end of the hallway, right, I have prepared your clothes there.

Megami: Sure, I'll go now then.

Ayano nodded at Megami and started to walk to the kitchen to prepare both of their foods while Megami is changing.

Megami finished changing, as she walked downstairs she hear sizzling, she walked to the living room and looked to the kitchen to see Ayano cooking wearing an apron.

Ayano's noticed Megami and looked at her, Ayano smiled at Megami gently.

Ayano: Those clothes looks great on you, dear.

Megami eventually got flustered at her lover's compliment to her.

Megami: Thank you but... The chest area is the problem.

She stated, Megami then looked back at Ayano to see her pouting for some reason.

Megami: Ayano?

Ayano: Why does everyone have large breasts!! I only have B cup you know!! Have mercy!!

Megami: Dear, you can throw a tantrum later, you might burn what your cooking or maybe the whole house even.

Ayano obliged and stopped her tantrum.

Ayano: Sorry...

She said pouting, Megami giggles at her still pouting face and walked behind Ayano hugging her waist and resting her head on Ayano's shoulder.

Megami: It's fibe Ayano, you didn't even do anything wrong.

She said with sweet voice.

Ayano: By the way Megami...

The school president hummed.

Ayano: Why are you groping my breasts?

Ayano asked Megami who just laughed sheepishly at her, and with that Megami received a bump on her head.

End Of Chapter 26
______________________

A/N: No A/N just this one ...