17

Info-chan POV

I'm in a convenient store close to the school buying foods and drinks for myself.

Paying for what I bought I started walking back to the school to info club.

Time Skip:Info Club

Currently inside the info club checking the CCTV's at Ayano's house that also has a mic so I can hear their conversation.

It seems like Amai is with her today, and staying for the night I see.

Looking at the CCTV, both of them are about to sleep... Although something unexpected happened.

Ayano is now on top of Amai, panting.

Amai's POV

Currently... Ayano is on top of me panting rapidly with lust in her eyes.

Ayano moved closer to my face, the gap of her lip's and mine are close that with one push we will me kissing.

Ayano: Amai~ my body feels hot~

W-what should I do?!

Without thinking I pushed Ayano as I am now on top of her furiously blushing while she's laying on the bed sweating with lust still in her eyes panting.

I attacked her kissable lips removing her shirt including her bra, pulling away I looked at her half naked body that is sweating right now.

I suck on her nipples making her moan I pinched her other nipple, going down to her stomach kissing it.

Removing her short's I faced her wet pussy licking it through her undergarment.

She moaned once again as I keep licking her wet entrance.

Ripping her panties revealing her entrance that is soaking, I putt my fingers inside making her moan even more than before.

Ayano: Amai go faster!~

I obeyed her as I couldn't resist her look right now.

I kissed her with tongue muffling her moans, I went even harder on her making her back arch with her eyes rolling back to her head.

After a few minutes of fingering her she came, she then fainted still panting.

As I put a blanket on her I heard a familiar voice.

???: What are you doing, Odayaka-san?

Looking at the door there I saw Najimi-san who looks pissed.

Osana's POV

Odayaka-san looked at me with widened eyes.

Amai: Shouldn't you be in America right now, Najimi-san?

She asked while licking her fingers wi Ayano's cum on it.

I was pissed by this.

Osana: I cancelled it... My parents said it wasn't important anyways.

She sighed

Amai: And here I thought ay- no... My dear wife would be mine for a week.

Wai- what's with her change of attitude all of a sudden?!

Info's POV

Info: It seems like there's a rivalry going on between them now.

I wish I could also have sex with Ayano, maybe next time I'll ask her to eat with me and she'll be my dessert.

Info: Still, Ayano's moans turned me on especially her face that's full of lust and ecstasy~

Amai's POV

Osana: Odayaka-san... I challenge you of who will have Ayano's attention the most will date her!

I looked at her kind of amused, I smirked.

Amai: Sure, we'll do that then!

Osana: The challenge will start tomorrow, ready to get beaten up Amai Odayaka.

Najimi-san smiled at me with confidence plastered on her face.

Amai: I also won't lose to you Najimi-san.

Osana: Anyhow, we should probably out some clothes on Ayano.

I looked at Ayano who's fast asleep on her bed.

Amai: Indeed we should...

Info POV

Info: You serious?! I want to see Ayano's flustered face when she wakes up in the morning realizing she doesn't have clothes!!

Ah right, I should set Ayano's lustful face as my wallpaper.

End Of Chapter 17
______________________

A/N: I don't think I will be able to update everyday like before but I will still try to update for you guys to read all f my stories, also for my owari no Seraph fanfiction, I'll rewrite it.