10

Ayano's POV

Osana kept dragging me until we were out of the school grounds.

We were walking with Osana still holding my hand, I remember what she had said earlier in the drama club.

'Osana: I-I want to go back home now.'

Home... Speaking of home it seems like me and Osana are going to my house.

Ayano: Osana, this is the way to my house.

Osana: I'll stay again with you tonight.

She answered, although I can see her eyes going red for some reason although I didn't say anything about it.

With silence me and Osana arrived my house, unlocking the door I let Osana enter first before me.

Locking the door again I faced Osana, I was about to question her something she immediately pinned me against the door.

Ayano: O-Osana?

I asked flustered.

Without saying anything Osana pressed her lips against mine.

W-what's happening?!

I held onto Osana's shoulders for support as I felt my legs started weakening.

Osana pulled away making me gasp for air, she kissed me again putting her tongue this time.

Osana held my waist making sure I won't fall on the floor.

The kiss lasted for minutes as Osana pulled away again.

I rested my head on her shoulder gasping for air.

Ayano: W-what's gotten onto you Osana?

When I asked her it seemed to have brought back her senses.

Osana pulled away and started panicking.

Osana: S-sorry Ayano! I don't know what's gotta into me!

Osana apologized with tears on her eyes bowing repeatedly.

I didn't know what to do so I hugged Osana making her stop.

Ayano: It's fine Osana, you can tell me what happened later, ok?

Osana just nodded at me.

______________________

Osana's POV

Me and Ayano finished eating and now we both are sitting on the sofa.

Ayano: So?

Osana: W-well I was jealous of Kizana earlier when you two almost kissed and when she was touching yiu a lot.

I explained as Ayano let out a low laugh.

Osana: W-why are you laughing?!

Ayano: It's just that I didn't expect you to get jealous of something like that.

Ayano said laughing.

Osana: well... Sorry I guess...

I pouted.

Ayano: Now now stop pouting Osana, if you want to we could continue what we had left off earlier to my bedroom.

Ayano smirked at me, I just blushed not knowing what to respond to her.

Ayano: Haha! I was just joking Osana.

Ayano laughed once again, this obviously pissed me off so I decided to pin her on the sofa, seeing Ayano blush furiously I smirked at her.

Osana: I didn't know you were a bottom, Ayano.

Ayano: what are y-you doing Osana?

She asked while sweating, I then sat on her lap facing Ayano wrapping my hands around her neck.

Osana: Oh my, but didn't you say earlier that we should continue what we had left off earlier?

I smirked once again.

As Ayano was about to say something I took this as my chance and kissed her putting my tongue, the kiss lasted for 5 minutes.

I pulled away with Ayano gasping for air, as sh was gasping for air I stood up from her lap and carried her to her bed.

After we got inside, I put her on her bed with me on top of her.

I bit her beck gently living a hickey, Ayano moaned a little.

Ayano: O-Osana?

I pulled away from her neck and stared at her.

Sitting up I started removing my clothes.

Osana: Get ready for tonight Ayano because I won't let you sleep.

I said licking my lips.

End Of Chapter 10
______________________

A/N: sucks for y'all no lemon this chapter, also if you guys go to my profile, I removed most of my stories, I wanted to rewrite all of them and making every of their chapter short for faster publishing.

Anyhow look how cute my cat is =~=