20

Osoro's POV

Skipping classes once again with the other
delinquents, smoking near the incinerator.

Although for some odd reason I keep on thinking about the female that I bump onto, I still haven't seen her, but I do remember her stalking Taro Yamada.

Even though she stalked him in the past she never really harmed him nor anyone at all, although I've noticed that the student council have always been watching her, more like every move she makes.

Also to add that her lack if emotions in the past but when that Yamada boy got a girlfriend she changed and stopped stalking him.

I sighed, the gang seemed to notice that I'm in deep thoughts but the didn't bother asking me what I am thinking currently.

But, I'm really asking myself why I fell for her at first sight, I mean that isn't the first time I've seen her seen her.

I sighed once again.

What's gotten wrong with me?

Amai's POV

Break time, I'm currently walking with Osana to the drama club to see Kizana.

Osana: Hey Amai, did you notice how Kizana looked at Ayano earlier this morning?

I nodded.

Osana: How about we ask her to participate our challenge.

I looked at her.

Amai: are you serious?

Osana: If course! Anyhow we're here Amai.

We entered drama club and saw Kizana practicing her lines me and Osana walked to her.

Amai: Sonbu-san, can we talk to you for a moment?

I asked smiling at her as she nodded.

Kizana: as long as it isn't a waste of time.

We walked outside, heading up to the rooftop for private conversation.

Kizana: so? What is it thay you both want to talk about?

Osana: Do you like Ayano?

Kizana: Who wouldn't?

Amai: what do you mean?

Kizana: Don't tell me both of you didn't notice how the student council president always stare at her same with the school nurse and substitute teacher?

Amai: huh?

Osana clicked her tongue.

Osana: tsk, I didn't think my past rivals have taken a liking to Ayano.

Kizana: So did you both just call me here to ask if I like Ayano?

Amai: No no, me and Osana are in the middle of a challenge.

Kizana: a challenge? How does that involve me liking Ayano?

Osana: I'm challenging Amai if whoever get's Ayano's attention the most that person will be Ayano's lover.

Kizana's POV

Ayano's lover huh?

I smirked at the both of them.

Kizana: Ok, deal! But I'll guarantee myself that I'll be the winner of this competition.

I said smiling putting my hand on my chest proudly.

???: What are you guys doing?

A familiar voice asked us, I turned around seeing Ayano looking at us with curiosity.

Kizana: Nothing my Juliet~ we're just discussing something... Private.

Ayano: Private?

Now since she's here I guess it's time for me to shine!

Kizana: anyhow Ayano, are you free this Saturday?

Ayano: Yes, I don't have anything planned.

I take her hand like a king who is respecting her her queen, kissing it I looked at her and asked.

Kizana: Then do you mind going to a date with me?

I asked her smiling as I felt glares at my back with Ayano just standing there dumbfounded.

End Of Chapter 20
______________________

A/N: this will definitely take a long time to finish... Maybe more than 20 chapters or so.

Almost forgot the cat pic.