25

3rd Person POV

Megami and Ayano have parted ways in front of the student council office, Megami entered the student council only to see the members looking at her teasingly, except Kuroko who just fixed her glasses smirking.

Megami: 'Oh god...'

Moving to Ayano, she's currently at the drama club with Osana, Kizana and Amai who're grabbing her attention every minute now.

Amai: Would you like some sweet's, Ayano~

Ayano: Is it ok, really?

She tried to calm her excitement down but eventually failed.

Osana: Ayano, you're drooling!

Osana then immediately went in front of Ayano lifting her head up, Osana then pulled out her handkerchief wiping Ayano's drool with it.

Ayano: sorry about that, Osana.

Ayano said to Osana calmly and smiling at her gently as an appreciation, Osana got flustered but this.

Osana: Y-you don't have to thank me, it isn't appropriate to drool all over the place, I just took care of it!

Amai and Ayano chuckled, Kizana then saw this as an opportunity to tease Osana.

Kizana: Heehh~ you're still a tsundere orange, I see~

Kizana said looking at the tsundere smugly, Osana the same looks away crossing her arms together making a hmp sound.

Osana: and you're still a drama queen.

The drill haired female then was obviously pissed by the orange haired remarks as they both then started arguing with Ayano who's sweating at the background while eating the sweet's that Amai made for her but she doesn't need to know that.

As long as Ayano enjoy the food thay she makes or bakes Amai will be fine with it since that's how she express her love for Ayano who's dense.

Ayano the felt her phone vibrate frim her pocket, she pulled it out opening it seeing Megami's name on her notifications.

Ayano: '? But, I didn't give her my number...'

After typing her password she went to the messages and went to Megami's number.

Megami
Hi Ayano, I forgot to ask you about your number earlier so I went through your files and checked if your number was there, this is Megami by the way.

Ayano
I see, I was wondering why you have my number even though I didn't give it to you now it makes sense, also why are you texting me right now?

Megami
I miss you already!!

Ayano
But, we just saw each other minutes ago, also don't you have a meeting?

Megami
But...

Ayano
Bye bye~

Turning off her phone and putting it back inside her pocket she looks back at the tsundere and drama queen just to see them looking at her with curiosity including Amai.

Osana: Who was that?

Ayano: Nothing, it was just a friend of mine.

Kizana: You have a friend?

Osana then hand chopped Kizana's head as Kizana is now holding her head rubbing the spot where Osana hit her.

Kizana: Ouch...

Kizana cried.

Osana: You deserved that Kizana.

Kizana ran to Ayano and hugged her crying seeking for her comfort.

Kizana: Ayano!! Osana just hit my head hard with her hand!!!

She exclaimed, Osana was pissed and Amai is jealous but didn't show it while with Ayano she doesn't know how to calm the drill haired female who's crying while hugging her tightly but not enough to suffocate her.

Ayano just instead pat her head panicking, Osana then shouted at Kizana who's crying.

Osana: You Idiot! You might end up killing Ayano of you hug her tightly, drill hair!!!

Switching the scene we then see Megami who's having a meeting with other student council members.

???: Megami, about the upcoming festival, does the school have to spend money again for it?

A female with blue hair and eye patch spoke.

Megami: No, this time for the expenses for the clubs they're the ones who will pay for what they need same with the foods stalls if they're going to have one.

She may seem serious right now but inside she's crying as she misses her new beloved.

Megami: 'I want to see Ayano!!'

End Of Chapter 25
______________________

A/N: Zamn... I didn't upload this since February... =∆=