21

Kizana's POV

Ayano: A date? Sure.

Ayano smiled at me as I felt the two behind me glare at me even more that Ayano accepted the date.

Ayano then left, leaving me with tsundere and baker who is glaring at me like they want to kill me.

But of course I won't let them kill me, Ayano is the only one who's allowed to.

Osana ran to me grabbing my shoulders shaking me.

Osana: How could you!! I wanted to ask her first!!

Kizana: Is that so?~ well I guess I'm her first date!~

Osana: Huh? No not really, I went out with her before even the challenge started.

I was dumbfounded by this, now it was my turn to shake Osana.

Kizana: How could you!!

Amai then raised her hand being embarrassed.

Amai: Umm, I had xxx with Ayano~ but we never went to a date.

Kizana: Wha-!!

I then saw Osana smirking covering her mouth.

Osana: Well I already did both to her in fact I was the one who took her virginity!~

Osana stated proudly as me and Amai then shouted at her out of jealousy saying that it isn't fair.

Asu POV

Our break today is long as the teachers are busy for some unknown reason, they didn't tell us they only said that we had have one subject fir this afternoon then we will all go home.

But as die the break me and the members of swimming club are currently practicing as we will have a match after the school festival.

As I was about to dive into the water one of the members called my name saying that someone wants to see me, so I went there and saw a raven haired female with her hair tied on the back, pale skin with pair if raven eyes.

She's the student that I carried to the infirmary.

My club member then left both of me and the raven haired alone, although she is well known around the school ground as Yan-chan but, she still didn't have a great reputation, I don't know why, she seems like a nice girl.

Ayano: ummm...

I tilted my head, curious on why she wanted to speak with me.

Ayano: About the other day, t-thank you for carrying me to the infirmary also here...

She handed me a chocolate infact a heart chocolate like the ones you get in valentine's day.

Asu: What's this?

She looked at me smiling gently.

Ayano: I might have died if you didn't show up so I'm giving you this as a gratitude.

I then started panicking a little.

Asu: B-but I only did what I had to do so you don't have to give me a chocolate...

Ayano: Just take it, I won't take no for an answer.

I hesitated and grabbed it from her hand, even though I touched her hand for a bit I felt how soft it was.

Asu: Fine I'll take it...

She then started walking away, before she even got too far away she stopped and looked back at me waving.

Ayano: I hope you enjoy it Asu!!

She shouted as I waved back at her, one of my club member's then approached me with a teasing smirk plaster on her face.

F/M1: Hmm~ so did our leader got confessed to?~

I blushed at her statement, I then got back up to the pool holding the chocolate still.

Asu: I D-did not get confessed to ok, she just thanked me.

F/M1: Ohoooo~

I head chopped her.

Asu: Remove that smirk on your face and start practicing!

She pouted rubbing where I hit her.

F/M1: Geez~ there's no need to be harsh Asu...

End Of Chapter 21
______________________

A/N: To be honest, I feel like I haven't posted for a week.