15

Ayano's POV

Leaving the student council room I continued my way to cooking club.

Even thought Megami said she wanted to talk to me we barely said anything.

Walking I suddenly feel lightheaded, I held onto the wall beside me breathing rapidly.

W-what's happened?

I saw a short blonde haired female running up to me then blacked out.
______________________

Fluttering my eyes I saw a white ceiling, sitting up I held my head that is throbbing from pain.

Opening my eyes once again I saw that I'm currently inside the infirmary laying on the bed with the curtains closed.
I heard footsteps getting closer to the bed where I'm laying on.

The curtain of the bed then opened revealing a nurse with pink hair, Muja Kina.

Muja: Ah, Aishi-san you're awake!

The nurse then tripped beside bed that I'm currently on with her head on the floor and ass on the air, I got worried.

Ayano: Um, Muja-sensei are you alright?

The clumsy nurse stood up rubbing her nose then tripped once again but this time she's on top of me with her face on my chest.

Is this considered as sexual assault?!

I thought flustered, the nurse got from my chest looking at me who's underneath her.

She pulled away panicking.

Muja: I-I apologize Aishi-san!

I sat up once again from the bad looking at the panicking nurse in front of me beside the bed.

Ayano: It's fine sensei it was just an accident.

I said smiling at her.

Hearing running footsteps the door opens revealing panting Amai, regaining her breathing she ran to my bed.

Amai: Are you alright Aishi-san?!

Amai shouted at me with tears on her eyes ignoring the nurse that's inside.

Ayano: Yea... I just felt lightheaded while I was walking to your club ah, by the way sensei.

I looked at the nurse with Amai hugging my waist but I didn't pay mind on it.

Ayano: Who brought me here to infirmary?

Muja: Oh! That would be Asu Rito, she saw you passed out while walking through the hallways and carried you here.

Well, great job Ayano for avoiding your ex rivals, now who's next? Oka?

3rd person POV

Ayano thought as the door opens once again and there stood Oka who's too shy to speak.

Ayano: 'well, great.'

Oka: U-um... M-Muja-sensei one of my c-classmate's have high fever.

Oka said panicking inside.

Muja: Ok, lead me to your classroom.

The occult leader and the clumsy nurse left leaving Ayano and Amai who's still hugging her waist.

Ayano: Can you let go of my waist now, Odayaka-san?

Amai: No ...

Amai refused then hugged Ayano tighter but making sure she doesn't suffocate.

Amai: If you want me to let go of you call me by my first name, no call me your wife.

She said looking up to Ayano who was panicking inside.

Ayano: 'What's happening?! First I had sex with Osana and now this?!'

Ayano: you promise you'll let go?

Amai gave Ayano with begging puppy eyes, she sighed.

Ayano: Fine...dear...

Ayano muttered her second word looking away from Ayano making sure not to show the brown haired female her now red face.

Amai: I didn't hear you Ayano~ also look at me while saying it~

Amai said teasingly to Ayano, the raven haired then faced Amai then holding onto the Baker's shoulder flustered.

Ayano: C-can you please let go of me now... Dear Amai?

She asked with little tears on her eyes from embarrassment, Amai smiling at her sweetly, pecking the raven haired's lips before letting her waist go, Amai pulled away then said.

Amai: Gladly.

End Of Chapter 15
______________________

A/N: Damn...