7

Ayano's POV

After what had just happened to the classroom with the perverted substitute teacher, I went looking for Osana.

I went to the rooftop then saw her sitting waiting for me.

I hope she won't get mad at me.

Ayano: Osana.

I said walking uo to her, although for some reason I felt excited seeing her.

Osana: You're late Ayano!

She said looking at me frowning.

Osana: Well nevermind about that, just sit already.

Ayano: Ok~

I sat beside her on the bench as she takes out something then held it in front of me as I back away a little.

Osana: Here! I made you a lunch earlier while I was in your house! I-I just don't want to see you starving not to mention that you don't bring lunch with you.

I took the bento box and put it on my lap then leaned closer to her with one of my fingers on my lips.

Ayano: Thank Osana, I should take you as my girlfriend or perhaps my wife~

I said smirking.

Osana: Wh-wha...!

Osana stuttered, blushing furiously then looked away.

Osana: J-just eat already before the lunch ends!!

I chuckled, I sat properly then opened the lunch box, before I ate I saw a glimpse of white uniform hiding with white hair and a scarf.

It seems like she came here to observe me, Shiromi I think what her name is.

Well whatever, who cares.

I thought then started eating, I chewed the food before swallowing it, I mean who doesn't.

Osana: H-how is it?

Osana asked I gave her a smile.

Ayano: It's tastes great, I wouldn't mind you making me lunch everyday from now on!

She sighed in relief.

Osana:, I'm glad.

--TIME SKIP--

as we both were done eating me and Osana then put our lunch boxes away then walked to our classroom.

While we were walking I saw Kizana going back to her own classroom.

I ran to her hugging her from the back, why do I feel affectionate for some reason, geez what's happening to me?!

Ayano: Ki~ Za~ Na~!

I shouted.

Kizana's POV

Walking back to my classroom from the drama club I felt someone hug me from behind I saw a glimpse of Raven hair.

Ayano? I mean she's the only one I could think of.

Ayano: Ki~ Za~ Na~!

Ah, it is indeed Ayano.

Finding out that it's Ayano who's hugging me made me blush, I looked at her although I can't really see her whole face but, I can see she's smiling... Excitedly?

Ayano let go of me smiling still with Osana behind her who looks like in the bad mood, I mentally smirked at her.

Kizana: What is it, Ayano?

Ayano opened her eyes smiling.

There's something different about her eyes now, they're shining is that the word? They're normally empty or maybe blank.

Ayano: Nothing~ for some reason I was excited to see you and I ended up hugging you from my excitement!

Excited to see...me?

Before I could say anything Osana drag  Ayano walking past me to their classroom.

Osana: let's go now Ayano! The bell Will ring soon!

Ayano: Ok.

Ayano looked back at me waving her hands.

Ayano: See you later Kizana!!

She shouted smiling, I also waved back at her of course.

I also went back to my own classroom after that.

End Of Chapter 7
______________________

Here's a fanart of Ayano, although she kinda looks like Ryoba because of her hair and casual clothes.

Apologies I made her hair longer.