12

Amai's POV

I finished preparing Aishi-san and Najimi-san's food, although I was still wondering about the hickey on Aishi-san's neck for some reason.

It's probably a mosquito bite, although mosquito bites aren't that big, I should probably ask her later.

Arranging their food, I walked to their table that is near a window.

As I was in front of their table I put the food down giving them their drink's and cake.

Ayano: Thank you Odayaka-san!

Aishi smile, a smile thay can make anyone fall for her.

Amai: Y-you're welcome, by the way Aishi-san.

Aishi hummed while drinking her lemonade.

Amai: Is that a hickey on your neck?

When I asked her she choked on her drink.

Osana: Ayano?!

Aishi waved her hand indicating she's fine.

Ayano: I... I burned my neck while using hair straightener earlier.

Even though she said that I still don't believe her.

??? POV

I'm currently observing  Ayano Aishi who is also called Yandere-chan or in short Yan-chan.

Although I'm only doing this because me and the other student council are suspicious of her Including the head master.

Although with her smiling, it seems genuine now, not like before.

My phone pinged, I pulled it out of my pocket seeing Megami had messaged me saying that me and the others have meeting about Ayano Aishi.

I should probably go now, u wouldn't want to be late.

______________________

3rd person POV

It was already afternoon, Osana and Ayano are currently carrying bags.

They both arrived to ayano's house, opening the door Osana entered first before Ayano.

Osana then immediately floo to the sofa face first.

Osana: I'm tired!~

Ayano: Yea, anyhow you've been here for two days already, when are you going back home Osana?

Osana sat uo from the sofa and put her left hand to her chest while making an expression that looked hurt.

Osana: Ouch, you're already shooing me Ayano? That hurts my feelings.

Osana fake cried.

Ayano: N-No no, I was just wondering since your parents might get worried.

Ayano said as Osana dropped her act.

Osana: Well I've actually already informed then and they said I could stay here for a week since they have business to do overseas.

Ayano hummed as a response.

______________________

Sunday, Ayano is currently sitting with Osana by her side watching TV she then  received a text from Kizana saying that they have practice.

Ayano: Osana, I think I have to school today, Kizana say's we have practice.

Osana: Can I come?

Ayano: No...

Osana pout at Ayano.

Ayano then went up stairs changing her clothes, she stripped without her knowing that Osana is watching her and that Info installed a CCTV in her bedroom.

Ayano was done changing, she went downstairs going to the door putting some shoes on.

Osana: Y-you really have to go?

Ayano looked at Osana.

Ayano: Yea, also it's not like I would be gobe for a year so stop pouting.

Osana: I-I was not pouting!

Rana's POV

I'm currently walking inside the school gates of Akademi high.

I saw a raven hair running going to the gym, even tho she was running fast I still recognized her, Ayano Aishi.

She's probably here to practice for the festival in few months.

I thought then continued my way at the teachers office.

End Of Chapter 12
______________________

A/N: I need time to think for the other chapters, when I updated I'll probably release 3 chapters or something... Or maybe just one.