27

3rd Person POV

Ayano and Megami held each other's hands while walking heading to their school, both of them were silence until Megami spoke and sketch Ayano.

Megami: Ayano, how about we go to a date this Saturday?

Ayano looks at Megami surprised and flustered.

Ayano: S-sure, Megami...

-Time Skip-

As both of them are walking holding hands still they see their school getting near more likely both of them are getting near their school, Ayano looks forward suddenly she spotted Kizana and Osana fighting with each other while Amai is sweating on the middle, even from afar she can hear them arguing Ayano kisses Megami's cheek at the exact time when Amai turned her head around their direction.

Her eyes widens seeing the scene but Amai calms herself down pretending not to notice that she didn't see anything immediately turning back to Kizana and Osana but not before seeing Megami smirk.

Ayano said goodbye to Megami and started running to her 'friends' direction, shouting for them Kizana, Osana and Amai turn to her direction they see Ayano smiling, Amai returns the smile same with Osana while Kizana ran to her hugging Ayano in the process.

Kizana: Ayano!! orange tsundere is being mean to me again!

without them noticing Megami walks past them gripping her bag seeing that Kizana is hugging Ayano burying her head in between Ayano's soft melons.

Megami: ' I should be the only one who do thay to her!!'

The silver haired female thought to herself, Ayano chuckled at Kizana patting her on her head before pulling off Kizana, the bell rings.

Osana: If we don't run now we have be late!

The orange hair grabbed Ayano's hand dragging Ayano with her, entering inside the school building Osana could still be seen grabbing Ayano's hand with two of the students behind them gritting and glaring at Osana.

Their running footsteps could be heard through the hallways, soon Osana and Ayano arrived inside their classroom just in time while Kizana and Amai went on their ways to their own class.

Unfortunately for Ayano, when she opens her eyes she sees the substitute teacher in front, Mida Rana.

Mida: It seems like both of you are late.

The seductive teacher say looking at them but mostly Ayano with lust filled eyes.

Ayano: S-sorry...

She mumbles bowing to the teacher before following Osana inside the classroom, even with her not looking Ayano felt Rana's gaze following her.

Finally she sat on her seat letting out a breath, she pulled out her note inside her bag and look at the the board writing the things that their teacher have wrote.
______________________

The bell rang once again ending the classes indicating that it's time for a break, before 2-1 leaves the room Mida called for Ayano once again saying that she wants to talk to her about her tardiness ignoring Osana.

All the students in 2-1 leaves the room including Osana who's worried about Ayano.

After they all left, Ayano could be seen sitting on one of the desks at the front row, Mida circles around the desk thay Ayano is currently sitting one purposely touching her.

Ayano: S-sensei...

Mida: You can call me by name dear~

She slurs, this made Ayano even more nervous than before as she was about to object Misa glares at her.

Ayano faked cough.

Ayano: S- M...Ida, why am I here?

As Mida was about to speak the classroom door suddenly opens both females look to the door to see Megami, Megami looks at the both of them raising her eyebrows.

Megami: What are you doing, sensei?

Mida looks at Megami, humming at her question before answering her.

Mida: Nothing dear I'm also just... Claiming he as mine~

She says walking in a fancy way, as the council president was about to speak Mida interrupts her.

Mida: Perhaps... Did you forgot that we had a deal.

Ayano, who's still sitting at the desk tilt's her head with questioning look visible on her face, Mida notices it.

Mida: My, you didn't tell your lover?

Mida looks at Ayano.

Mida: Well dear~ me and Megami Saiko, made a deal, a deal when she had finished asking you to be her girlfriend it'll be my turn to do so~ well she of course agreed to it~

Without Ayano noticing, she started getting flustered by the thought of a teacher dating her.

Mida: Well, Miss Saiko, it seems like your lover isn't against that idea, she seems to like it very much as we see from her reaction.

Megami looks at Ayano who's covering her face from embarrassment.

Megami: Ayano... Do you have a fetish for teachers?

Ayano: W-what are you talking about Megami?!... Well I guess I do B-but that's shameless!!

Mida: See? She's not against it.

Ayano didn't say anything further, Megami then chuckled, she looks at Mida.

Mida: Well it seems like the deal has been completed~

Megami nods.

Megami: I'll leave you ywo be then, I still have some council works to do.

She says waving at then then closing the door after, Mida walks to Ayano who's still sitting, nervous that she's left alone with the teacher.

Mida: Now that we're alone together, Ayano Aishi... I want to ask you something...

Ayano didn't look at her, Mida sighs and decided to tilt Ayano's head up now looking at her, she closes their gaps on their faces looking like both of them are kissing.

Mida: Will you also be mine? Ayano Aishi?

Ayano, she feels her heart beating faster a tear left from her eyes and nodded smiling.

Mida hugs her happily, Ayano couldn't help herself and hugs her teacher back feeling like not want to let her go she hugs her tightly but not enough to break Mida's bones.

Ayano: ' More... I want more of this affection...'

End Of Chapter 27
______________________

A/N: This Is Akane Ga Kill fanfiction, called Regena...