Part 1

Let's do this in proper style,' Shane said excitedly, with a big grin on his face. Nicky was confused, 'What do you mean?' Shane picked him up, 'Sorry babe, you'll have to be the bride.' Nicky giggled when he realised where Shane was at. Shane started to laugh as well, losing his balance and they literally fell in the door, collapsing in a giggling mass on the floor. 

Shane collected himself, 'You ok beautiful?' Nicky nodded, 'Yeah, I'm fine.' Shane smiled, 'I guess I have to work a bit more on that one though!' Nicky muttered something Shane couldn't quite make out and then kissed him. 

Their relationship had been public for 6 months, and the fans were supportive. As far as bad press and nasty reporters went they were so blissfully in love they didn't take too much notice. They'd bought a house together in the Irish countryside, and now they were moving in. Despite what the critics said. 

The kiss ended and they got off the floor. They went through the house together, and then they started to unpack the boxes off stuff their relatives had donated to the house, and everything else. 

'Phew, finally done.' Nicky sighed as they finished. 'Mmmm... all that made me hungry. Fancy getting something to eat?' 'Sounds great,' Nicky replied as they headed for the kitchen. 

Having finished eating they felt exhausted and decided it was time to sleep. They were due for a TV show the following afternoon, and would have to get up fairly early for the drive to Dublin.