Part 2

Sorry we're late, traffic jams,' Shane excused as they came rushing in the door off the studio the following morning. 'Yeah right, TRAFFIC JAMS' Kian muttered sarcastically. Shane just shook his head and went to get ready. Nicky followed him, suddenly realising the reason for the growing tension between Shane and Kian.

The show went all right. Except from the ever annoying questions about just WHY Shane and Nicky would want to have a relationship where they couldn't get married, have kids etc. etc. Whatever. The answer was quite simple - they loved each other.

After the show Nicky managed to get Kian, alone. 'Kian, look, I know you must be going through hell, but...' Kian looked shocked. 'What do you know about how I feel?' Nicky answered with another question, 'Have you told Shane?'

Kian looked like he was going to faint, all the colour drained from his cheeks. His eyes avoided Nicky's. 'Kian, are you alright?' He nodded slowly. 'Yeah... it's just... how do you know? Is it really that obvious?' Kian sat down on a chair as Nicky explained himself. 'I just realised, don't worry, I don't think anyone else has. Now, does Shane now?'

Kian shrugged. 'I told him once, years ago, but...' Nicky rose his eyebrow, 'But?' 'You know, he said he was straight and he was sorry but, you know...' Nicky nodded. 'Kian, I know it's not easy, and I'm probably the last person you want to hear it from, but you've got to deal with your feelings. It's causing a lot of tension between you and Shane.' Kian nodded, 'Yeah...'

'And, what about Barbie? You are having a baby... don't you-' 'Well, I like her, but... I just, liked Shane for so long, and...' he stopped and sighed. He felt so confused. He'd different feelings for Shane and Barbie, but which of them were closer to love? Or was none of them?
Nicky stood up. 'I know I'm not your favourite person in the whole world right now... I'll just leave. See you.' Kian nodded slowly. 'See ya, and don't worry, it's ok.'