Part 27

Shane slumped down in a chair as his recording session finished. Shauna crept up in his lap and he gave her a hug. It seemed although it was less travelling and shorter days this album had been the hardest one to record so far. It was, the pressure was on. The press had found out about Nicky, and now everyone knew it would be their last ever album the demand to make it good became bigger. And seeing Nicky trying to keep spirits high during the day while he would cry in his sleep wasn't helping.

Kian suddenly came into the room. He looked at Shane, saw Shauna and went over to whisper something. Shane lifted Shauna out of his lap, a worried expression on his face. 'Gotta go for a little while, sweetie. I'll be right back.' He said something to Fee on the way out and she nodded as he left with Kian.

There was a right turmoil going on in the studio. Nicky was crouched on the floor, crying and screaming, while a load of people were standing around. Shane made his way through the little crowd and kneeled down beside Nicky.

'Nicky, what happened?' 'He just-' Shane stopped the man who'd started to speak. 'Look, he's able to speak to himself. Get back to work or something, give him some space.' Everyone started to move away and Shane turned back to Nicky. 'Will you tell me what's wrong