Part 12

out of the car and ran to the front door. He opened it carefully, as to not wake Nicky up if he actually was asleep.

As he entered the kitchen he heard strange noises coming from the living room. He grabbed a knife off the counter, carefully making his way over. He stopped in the door, first shock and then anger rushing through his veins at what he saw.

He was too shocked to say anything. Jeff. The feeling hurt. Until he saw the tears that were hidden in Nicky's closed eyes. The pain that was so clearly visible on his face every time Jeff dug into him. The pain was replaced by pure rage as he realised he wasn't witnessing a love scene between the love of his life and his ex. This looked much closer to a rape.

As Jeff finished Nicky slowly opened his tear filled eyes. He looked up, his eyes meeting Shane's, and at once expressing so much relief Shane knew it had all been against his will.

Jeff followed Nicky's gaze. 'Well, well, look who we have here.' Shane's breath was deep, his voice low, stern, snarl-like. 'Get your bloody hands of my boyfriend.' Jeff smiled, 'Now, now, let's not-' Shane raised his voice, making an attack at Jeff with the knife he was still holding, 'I said get off him you scumbag! Get your fucking arse off my boyfriend and out of my house!' Jeff sprung up; 'There's no need to get heavy, just calm down.'

Shane was so angry he could feel tears building up inside his eye lids, his temples throbbing. 'Calm down! CALM DOWN! You've broken into my house, raped my boyfriend and YOU tell ME to CALM DOWN! If you don't get the hell out of here within a minute you're gonna be sorry you ever laid your bloody eyes on Nicky!!!' Jeff pulled on his clothes, leaving the sitting room without another comment. Shane followed him to the door to make sure he went. And, to throw him another threat. 'I'm letting you off this time, but if you ever, EVER lay your hands on Nicky again, you're gonna pay for it. Understand?' Jeff smiled, 'Yes, but trust me, I won't have to lay my hands on Nicky again. I have it all under control. Bye.' With that he turned on his heel and left a puzzled Shane behind