Training

"Hey, I didn't know you worked out at this gym." I turn towards the familiar voice. Peter enters the training room and closes the door behind him.

"Yeah there's a lot you don't know about me, Parker. Given that you're almost never home." I say setting down my water bottle. "So what are you doing here?"

"Um, well, I'm looking into signing up for the combat classes. You know, self defense and all." He walks towards me with his hands tucked in the pockets of his sweater. I laugh a little at the thought of Peter Parker in a fight.

"Didn't take you as someone who would be interested in fighting."

"Well, there's a lot you don't know about me." He says with a grin.

"I could teach you a thing or two, you know?"

"Seriously?" He says and I scoff a little offended.

"Yeah, seriously, I told you about the whole coming from a different universe situation. My family being part of the world's greatest superheroes." I say adding jaz hands at the end as a way of emphazising.

"And, to be honest I thought you were nuts." He says and I laugh. Of course he would think that, any person would. It sounds insane trying to explain to someone that they are from a different universe and were raised by grown men and women with magical powers, so of course no one would believe that.

I'm still not a hundred percent sure if he took anything I had said that day seriously. To him I'm just a girl who showed up at his door one night.

"Okay, fair enough. Let's ignore everything I said about my past and start over. I learned a few combat skills from an old friend." I say.

Natasha was more than a friend, she was family, and she died to save the world. But maybe that's too much information to drop on poor Peter Parker, especially with no actual proof.

"Alright, show me." He says taking off his sweater and tossing it aside. He wasn't dressed for the gym, he had a black tank and jeans. And those worn out converse he wears so often, if not daily. He's actually kind of fit, and I'm not hating the view at all.

"Fine."