Family (Flashback)

I remember the day Tony and the Avengers found out about me and Sider-Man.

But if Peter is Spider-Man here, could the Spider-Man in my universe also be named Peter? Maybe.

I was leaving my room, in his shirt. Only his shirt. Lucky for me it was long enough to cover what it needed to cover. I wasn't aware that there would be an Avengers meeting at the house, but then again I live with Iron Man.

So I walk by everyone sitting in the living room and all eyes are on me. Tony's eyes were on me. I felt like a deer in headlights.

To make matters worse he follows behind.

"Oh, um, hey guys." He says nervously. Tony's eyes go dark. He starts making his way to him. 

"Woah, Woah, hey, don't," I say standing between them. Steve gets a hold of Tony's shoulder to stop him. Loki laughs, Thor had decided to keep him close as his prisoner.

"I don't want him around, I don't want to see him in this house ever again. I don't trust you with him. He is trouble, and you should change." Tony says. I laugh.

"Trouble? You're the one who took him in."

"So? I didn't ask him to stay in my house, I didn't ask him to sleep with my daughter. I want him out." I smile and embrace Tony in a hug, that was the first time he actually referred to me as his daughter. It clearly takes him by surprise because he doesn't continue.

"Oh my god," Natasha says laughing. "Relax Tony, they are young, it's adorable."

"Sex is not adorable, teen pregnancy is not adorable," He waves a finger the air.

"I'm with Tony on this one, she's too young to be having boys over." Bruce chimes in. Of course, he does. I love Bruce, I do, he's like a second dad. But him agreeing with Tony does not make this better.

"Can we give the kids a break?" Wanda says walking in from the kitchen with Vision. I can't help but give them a huge smile.

Wanda was like a sister to me, and vision was a plus. They were my favorites apart from the obvious Tony and Spider-Man.

And I guess Loki was easy on the eyes, but that would have sent Tony on a killing spree.

"Yeah, Tony, You're acting like you weren't a man whore before Pepper." Nat says. I can't help but laugh.

"Okay, you know what, this is of no one's concern, we can discuss later while I deal with a family matter," he says, dismissing everyone to leave.

"Aw, and this was just getting interesting," Loki smirks while eyeing me up and down. I could feel my cheeks turning red.

I hold onto Tony tighter because I could tell he would be even more pissed at that comment. Thor punches Loki's shoulder. And Loki flinches in pain which makes me laugh a little.

"Down brother, she's a kid," Thor says annoyed. I remember I am still only wearing a shirt. Not that I'm embarrassed, everyone there was like family to me so it wasn't as weird as it may seem to other people.

But Loki was there and Tony was pissed so I started heading to my room and Spider-Man followed until Tony stops him.

"Where do you think you're going, kid?" He says grabbing him by the shoulder.

"Well, I kinda, need my, um shirt." He says.

"Get out."

"Okay." Spider-Man simply leaves with the others.

As horrific as that day was, I miss it. I miss them. I miss home.