'

Yoongi laid peacefully in bed and slept without any problems.
After all sleep was important to him.

However, he suddenly felt a hand on his waist he immediately opened his eyes, slightly jumping up and backing away only to fall off the bed and then fight with the blanket to get it off him.

Hoseok was meanwhile staring at the scene, not sure what was happening.
He assumed that it was jimin laying in his bed after he checked the size of the person.
Apparently it wasn't Jimin.

"You said you wouldn't disturb me!" Yoongi said a bit annoyed looking up at hoseok once he had gotten the blanket off himself, now standing up to throw the blanket back on the bed.

"What?.. Why are you here? Shouldn't you be- I mean shouldn't you-"

"Yeah yeah whatever. I'll go to the living room." the smaller grumbled not in the mood to talk and walking towards the door, not expecting Hoseok to suddenly pull him back by his shirt and let him go again once he was near the bed.

"I'll take the couch.. Don't mess my room up too much, and put your dirty clothes tomorrow in the laundry basket over there. Just grab something from me, I don't mind that" he said before walking out of the room again and going to the living room.

He really was the normal one out of them all.
Yoongi didn't mind Hoseok too much, he didn't bother him and wasn't getting too uncomfortably close.

After that Yoongi got back to sleeping, the next morning half running out of Hoseoks room after he quickly changed clothes, totally having forgotten that he had class that day and didn't set any alarm.

"Hey! No going outside until you ate breakfast" Jin said in a rather stern voice as he saw Yoongi running towards the door.

"But I'm late and I ha-" he tried to explain only to get a slightly annoyed look from Jin who stood up and tapped on the chair besides him.

"Sit down and eat. Me neither anyone else will drive you there until you ate"

Quickly pushing some food down his throat, running back outside, driving to school and already regretting it again as he got another detention.

Luckily his parents came back the next day and he was able to get back home, though they kept disappearing randomly and therefore Yoongi simply sneakily stole one of the spare keys to always get inside the house.

'Visiting family' or 'emergency' were the words they used as an excuse to always dissappear not giving Yoongi any real explanation.

This kept going for a few weeks. He luckily only saw those psychos a few times after he left their house.
To once, get his clothes back and the other few times he met them randomly where they of course followed him like dogs again.

"No money?" the male mumbled in his thoughts, having no more food at home and searching around for anything edible or some money to buy groceries.

"Maybe I should get a job" the boy thought, leaning back in the couch and getting comfortable again.

He was alone.
Broke.
And he had no friends.

Honestly it could be worse.

Right?