Yoongi said nothing, just quietly trying to get away from Hoseok.

"You did didn't you? Was it fun to watch Jungkook get all the blame?"

"It was just a game.. He cleaned it up afterwards anyways" Yoongi spoke, having to frown a bit as Hoseoks hands kept making their way to his waist, even though he tried to remove them again and again.

"Just a game hm? That's right I suppose, but you shouldn't play around and then mess up someone else's property." The male spoke leaning closer to Yoongis ear and moving one of his hands on the males tight to slowly slide it up.

"But I guess if that's what you're going for I'll play with the same rules. Let me play a game and involve you for no damn reason at all"

It only took Hoseok two minutes to make Yoongi go from embarrassed to extremely anxious and a bit scared. He never knew what to expect when it came to Hoseok.

"But I-" quickly taking a sharp breath in and stopping mid sentence was all Yoongi could do as Hoseok moved his hand underneath Yoongis shirt to wrap it around his lenght.

"But you? What? I didn't even properly start playing yet. Don't you think it's annoying? It's a real bother getting your space involved for such a stupid reason isn't it?" the taller spoke clearly a bit annoyed, but Yoongi could hear how Hoseok had a small grin on his lips just by his tone of voice.

"Answer me." He then demanded after a few more seconds, Yoongi having said nothing.

It wasn't only that Yoongi wasn't sure what to say but hoseoks hand definitely was a distraction, especially once he started rubbing his thumb over Yoongis tip like it was some kind of toy.

"y-yes.. Real bother" he just answered,  Hoseok being kinda satisfied with the answer, though didn't really seem to let the smaller go any second.

"right. You're lucky that it's lunchtime soon and that I'm hungry. One more of those stupid ideas and I'm gonna fuck your ass up like there's no tomorrow."

It was a warning Yoongi would probably be able to remember. By now he already had to hold back his moans as Hoseok had started to move his hand to pump Yoongis lenght at a slow pace, having a tight grip on the smallers waist to hold him as close as possible.

They still were inside the hallway, making this into an even more embarrassing situation for Yoongi in case someone would just walk by.

"Remember it. For now that should be enough, lunch is probably finished any second." Hoseok said pushing a kiss on Yoongis cheek and giving his member a few more fast pumps before just removing his hand with an evil smile.

"Also don't be late to lunch or else I'm gonna get you" he gave another small smile, walking down the staircase like nothing happened while Yoongi was holding for dear life onto the wall, trying to catch his breath and somehow calm down.

It definitely felt unfair to Yoongi how attractive Hoseok was, despite doing something so mean.

Another minute and Yoongi was finally in his room, trying to figure out how to solve his problem in less than a minute, already having heard the knock on the door just a few seconds ago from Taehyung who then said that lunch was ready.

He really didn't want to go downstairs and just act like he didn't have a boner, neither did he want to miss lunch and get on hoseoks bad side.

Putting on sweatpants, kind of helped, the big shirt still on also helped a bit to hide it, the feeling however continuing to bother him.

"Such an asshole.." Yoongi only mumbled while walking downstairs, quickly sitting down besides Namjoon and Taehyung, not saying anything.

Jungkook looked pretty much done with his life after Jins yelling, Hoseok giving Yoongi an stare as he had only took notice of the window after he came downstairs and Jin looking a bit annoyed after his pan and the window got destroyed.

Yoongi pretty much had messed up that day. He may have went a bit far with his orders, especially after Jungkook was the one who mostly got the blame.

Lunch was rather quiet, Jimin and Taehyung making fun of how Jungkook destroyed the window only to get shut down by Jin and Hoseok.

Plate empty and stomach full Yoongi made his way back upstairs, just wanting to finally relax a bit.

Inside his room the male finally laid down and got comfortable, looking through his phone for two minutes, to then hear his door open and see Jin standing there.

"We have to talk"

It sounded serious, a bit too serious for Yoongis liking.

"Yes..?" Yoongi asked sitting up and looking at Jin who sat down besides him on the bed.

"Don't pull another of those stunts.. Got it? You can play games with Jungkook but don't take it too far and then just let Kook take the blame." Jin spoke and sighted a bit.

"Sorry.. I didn't expect him to throw it through the window to be honest" Yoongi said at the end Jin shaking his head and looking at Yoongi.

"It's not only about the window okay? I'm kinda upset at you right now."

Now Yoongi really felt bad. He knew he had messed up with Hoseok, who was also annoyed at him, now also Jin who was upset at him.

"I'm really sorry.. I won't do it again, promise." he therefore promised, playing with his hands and getting an small nod from Jin who still looked upset but at least seemed to accept his apology.

"Alright.. I'll trust you on that. Don't be a brat like Taehyung, jimin or Jungkook, we don't need four of those. Three are already too much" He then said with a small smile while standing up and walking to the door.

Yoongi had to admit, Jin was good at handling those problems. Talking directly and discussing the problem with him.

20 minutes after that and Yoongi was laying half asleep on his bed, nearly falling asleep while watching a YouTube video, not even realizing as the door opened and someone walked inside his room.

"Yoongi.. Yoongi baby?" Taehyung quietly spoke, trying to get Yoongis attention, only for the smaller to look half asleep at him.

"Can you talk to Jungkook? He's a bitch"

".. Huh?"

"He's acting like a bitch since Jin yelled at him, he won't even let me get inside his room anymore to play with his playstation" Taehyung explained furthermore, Yoongi leaning a bit up and trying to again wake up a bit more.

".. Oh shit.. Yeah I'm gonna talk to him" Yoongi sighted as he realized Jungkook may be upset as well after what happened.

Knocking on Jungkooks door and Yoongi got an pretty straight forward answer to his guess.

"GO THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY MOTHER FUCKING DOOR OR I'LL FUCKING RAM MY FIST UP YOUR ASS TAEHYUNG!"

"It's me" Yoongi simply said trying to open the door only for it to be locked.

"Yoongi?.. What do you want?" Jungkook asked a bit calmer but still upset.

"just.. Talk, you know?" he spoke and then heard the key turning around, door opening the reveal an shirtless Jungkook.

"Come inside.." He mumbled holding the door open for Yoongi and letting him go inside before again closing it.

"Are you upset at me..? Jin was also upset at me.. And Hoseok too.. So if you're upset I'm sorry for just letting you take the blame" Yoongi apologized and sat down on Jungkooks bed.

"Mhm.. I am upset yes.. And I won't accept your apology"

"Okay th- wait what? You won't accept my apology?"