{

"It's kind of hot today.." Yoongi mumbled as he looked outside of the window.

It was only May yet pretty hot.

Since the UNO evening an whole week had passed where he was dragged outside by Jungkook, Namjoon and Jimin to kind of help them at their job, and get some experience.

"Yeah.. Yeah now.. Ehm.. Can you give me the money please?"

"Baby you're not supposed to ask him!"

"It's cute though, let him ask like that" Namjoon said staring at Yoongi with an small smile as if to say that he did an good job.

"Okay how about.. Give me the money now! Or I'll.. Smack your head!"

".. I'm sorry but do I have to take this serious?" the guy behind the counter asked a little confused after Yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon stood there now since 10 Minutes and nothing really had happened yet.

"What do you mean serious? Do we not look serious?! You want me to push my damn fist in your ass that badly to take us serious!?" Namjoon asked kind of pissed that this guy didn't seem to appreciate Yoongi trying his best.

"Gosh.. This is getting out of hands. Okay Doll, let us do it, we'll continue another time" Jimin said after another minute, letting Yoongi go to let him to back to the car.

Yoongi felt kind of useless in this household. He has been there since a whole month, yet couldn't do anything after he wasn't good at this robbery gang stuff, Jin insisted that he shouldn't do any cooking after he always did it and told Yoongi to rest and he couldn't do any chores because the others kept doing everything for him.

"Jin.. Can I use the kitchen?"

"The kitchen?.. Do you wanna cook something? Are you maybe hungry? I can cook something for you if you'd like" Jin immediately suggested standing up and walking towards Yoongi who quickly shook his head.

"No I didn't mean it like that.. I'm just a little bored and wanted to.. Do something I guess"

"Okay.. How about you ask me if you need help with anything and I'll let you use the kitchen?" he asked Yoongi agreeing.

Of course Jin was walking every 5 minutes inside the kitchen to check on the younger with the excuse to get some water.

"Smells good though.. Did you make these before?" Jin asked looking at the oven window.

"Just followed this YouTube recipe. I do hope they turn out like cookies and don't change their shape or something like that" Yoongi sighted a little leaning against the kitchen counter.

"They look pretty good, I'm not that awesome at baking but I'd say they're gonna turn out great" the taller said walking towards Yoongi and a little hesitantly laying his hands on the males waist who just looked up, kind of used to all this clingy touching stuff already, deciding to not break free like usual after Jin didn't do this very often like Jimin or Jungkook.

"..how is it with jimin and namjoon teaching you?" Jin then asked to break the silence.

"Oh.. It's.. Okay. I'm not that good at this stuff to be honest but Namjoon seems to think I'm doing pretty good."

"He's still head over heels for you. Like all of us actually.. I guess"

"You know you aren't such bad guys.. Apart from that gang stuff. If you'd have been an normal worker or something like that I'm pretty sure you'd have been my type but this a bit over the top"

"..seriously?.. That means we're your type?"

".. Kind of but not completely."
"Better than nothing.. We still got some time left until they have to get out of the oven.. So.. Just if it's possible, could I get the same as Hoseok or at least jungkook?"

".. Get what?"
"a kiss"

".. Don't demand any more afterwards though, one simple small one, got it?"

"Got it"

And there Jins mood lifter for the next few days was.
One simple small kiss and the taller was clinging onto Yoongi just like jungkook did.

"Not even one more? Come on just a small one"

"Hey. I said no demanding more." Yoongi sighted a little, shrieking a bit as Jin suddenly picked him up and sat him down on the counter.

"But isn't this an great position to kiss? Literally perfect" the male sighted dramatically as if it was a huge waste that Yoongi didn't want any more.

"You're such an drama Queen"
"I am.. I am also a very good kisser, but you won't find out if you don't try it a few times at least"

"Gosh you're annoying. I didn't know you could be that pushy"
Yoongi smiled a bit, finding it kind of funny.

"how about.. One more"

"Three"

"One"

"two"

"..okay deal"

The smaller sighted in defeat, looking at Jin and moving his arms over his shoulders, waiting for the kiss before he got distracted by Jimin suddenly walking in and staring at the two.

".. Spicy, how about I take a turn now?" the male grinned walking over to Yoongi and jin only to get an kind of annoyed look from Jin.

"Forget it. It's still my turn. Get out of here before I smack one of my pans in your face"

"You don't have to be that sensetive.. I can also wait, just standing here, you know" Jimin smiled leaning against the fridge, knowing that if he was there Jin had no chance for it to get in the direction he hoped for.

"Gosh jimin you're such a dick blocker.. Just like me. I'm gonna wait for my turn now as well" Taehyung smirked, putting a hand on jimin shoulder and joining him.