N

"So what do you expect me to do now?"

"Nothing." Yoongi answered and then moved his hands on hoseoks chest to push him a little up.

This definitely wasn't a big help. Taehyung, jimin and Hoseok still being around Yoongi and not stopping their stupid tries to flirt with him. It at least made him worry a bit less and distracted him.

Hoseok was kind of getting on his nerves with this flirting, and keeping Yoongi pushed down onto the bed.

He therefore decided to do something himself about it, after all he wanted to tease a bit as well and get on their nerves if they kept doing the same.

"What about pinching your cheeks more~ they're really soft and-" further Hoseok didn't get as Yoongi put his hands on hobis cheeks to cup his face, leaning a little up to push his lips on hobis for a few seconds before he let go again and pushed Hoseok back onto the bed after the male was clearly stunned that Yoongi just kissed him

"did you just kiss Hoseok?" Jimin asked in disbelief, Yoongi shrugging his shoulders and now leaning above Hoseok with a small smile.

"Finally shutting up hm?" he asked and then leant back up to get off hoseok who was too stunned to speak.

".. That was so hot" Taehyung finally said something while hobi was just staring at Yoongi.

"Can we do that again?"
"MY TURN!" Jimin insisted looking at Yoongi who just looked at them.

"..no thanks." the male said and then turned back around about to get off the bed when jimin pulled him back to hug.

"Just a kiss come on~ it's unfair if you only kiss hobi now"

"That's true, me and jimin totally have to get an kiss like that now as well"

Yoongi sighted a bit and then shook his head, it wasn't that he wasn't in the mood for it now, rather he didn't want them to assume that they had a change to take this further and could get this whenever they wanted.
It really was like teaching children that they couldn't get everything they wanted.

It was pretty difficult to say no though once jimin and Taehyung started to keep begging him.

"I'll even suck you off!" Jimin tried to argue only for Yoongi to look a bit annoyed at him.

"Eat you out?" Taehyung then asked only to get a glare from Yoongi and trying to think of something that could work.

".. I'll buy your favorite ice cream!"
"nah"

This really wasn't working.

"Yoongi.. Could we kiss again?" Hobi asked looking at the male.
And just to frustrate Jimin and Taehyung a bit more the other agreed and leant towards Hoseok.

"SERIOUSLY!?"
"Are you for REAL!?"

They both yelled while Hoseok was pretty much enjoying his life at the moment, kissing Yoongi and taking a few pecks before he heard someone open the door.

"Hey you-.. What's wrong with those two?" Jin asked as he looked at Tae and jimin who screamed in a pillow to let their anger and frustration out.

"Anyways, I'm gonna cook dinner, Hobi and Tae you go and join Namjoon. He needs someone to drive him." Jin said and then looked at Yoongi with an small smile holding out a hand

"Wanna help me making dinner?" Jin asked to try and spend some time with Yoongi and of course the smaller immediately got up to take jins hand without any question, kinda happy that he could finally help Jin cooking after the male never let him do that before.

Jin and Yoongi both made dinner, Jin making sure Yoongi wouldn't hurt himself while cutting some vegetables and letting him taste test some of the things.

Once dinner was ready, the four sat down to eat since namjoon, Hobi and Taehyung were still gone.

Back inside his own room, Yoongi laid down and checked his phone, watching an Youtube video or two before already falling asleep.

"Wanna join my experiment?" Taehyung asked once having opened the door to jimin room and leaning against the doorframe.

"At least knock while you're coming inside!.. What experiment though?" the male asked looking a bit interested at Tae.

"Wanna join our experiment?" Tae and Jimin asked standing in front of Namjoon who just returned.

"..nothing weird kinky is it?"

"no"

"Then tell me more about it"

This went on and on until they got everyone involved apart from Yoongi who was already asleep.

It wasn't easy to get everyone to agree but their arguments definitely had a huge impact once they had thought about it.

"Alright guys, it's the next day, today operation Yoongis attention is gonna start!" Taehyung announced once they were all inside the living room the next morning apart from Yoongi and then started their daily life.

Yoongi meanwhile just woke up, a little confused after no one walked in to wake him up that morning, taking a shower before he got dressed and walked downstairs to go inside the kitchen and grab himself something to eat.

Only about 20 minutes awake he already noticed that no one yet had greeted him nor hugged or done anything else. This definitely was weird, though he couldn't complain at the moment.

It was pretty much chill and relaxing not having someone clinge to him every minute.

Jimin and Taehyung were playing in one of their rooms some games, jungkook was working out, Jin was going through his phone and watching a movie, Namjoon read a book and Hoseok was busy cleaning his room.

Two more hours after Yoongi had spend most of his time inside his room the smaller got bored and started to walk around the house, simply looking what everyone was doing after they still didn't really put any effort into getting his attention.

He kept walking around, eventually stopping to lay down on the big couch next to jin who was watching movies, just closing his eyes to try and take a nap.