Jimin was still smiling like an idiot, while pushing small kisses on Yoongis neck.

"Now~ turn around, butt up" Jimin said in a humming voice and waiting for Yoongi to do as told only for him to stare a few seconds unsure at the male.

"Turn around?"

"Yes turn around and lean down, you know on all fours and just pushing your butt up. That'll do it" Jimin tried to explain, Yoongi trying to do as told without feeling like an idiot and grabbing the bedsheets a little tighter as jimin spead his legs more.

"Relax Baby.. It's gonna be alright, no worries okay?" Taehyung said and moved an hand in Yoongis hair to play with it.

"How about this, you can lean onto me if you'd like, I'm gonna be right here for you to look at" Taehyung smiled, leaning back and pulling Yoongi back on him for the male to put his head on his stomach.

"You're ready now?.. You two do look cute in that position not gonna lie" Jimin chuckled a little, moving his hands on Yoongis butt who tried his best to relax.

"Come on Jiminie, don't let him wait even longer" Taehyung said and moved a hand in Yoongis hair to relax the male, Jimin humming as an answer and slowly going for it, making sure Yoongi was fine and gave him some time to relax, leaning down to kiss his back.

"Feeling alright?.. Need some more time?" The smaller asked a bit worried, rubbing Yoongis sides who slowly nodded his head.

Jimin gave Yoongi all the time he needed, making sure to keep rubbing his side while Taehyung played with Yoongis hair.

"You're already looking so good right now.. Feeling blessed now don't you?" he then asked looking at jimin who could only smile a bit and nod his head.

"I do.. Probably gonna see Yoongi as some kind of god after this" Jimin chuckled and after another minute of complimenting Yoongi with Taehyung the smaller gave a small nod.

"R-ready" they both could hear, Jimin slowly starting to thrust his hips and groaning whenever he got some kind of big reaction from Yoongis body.

"Doing well baby, moan as much as you want" Taehyung grinned, petting Yoongis head and just watching as he didn't want to overwhelm the smaller too much with this new situation.

Jimin kept speeding up his tempo, grabbing the males hips a bit tighter, a satisfied grin on his lips as he hears Yoongis moans which only turned louder, as some kind of approval that jimin was doing pretty well.

Taehyung meanwhile was pretty much just focused on Yoongi on his lower stomach who moaned like crazy and held onto his waist, slightly digging his nails in Taes skin, which the male didn't mind.

"Good job baby.. Just a little more" Taehyung hummed, pushing Yoongis hair out of his face to have a better look at him.

"So pretty damn.."

"Fuck~ I'm gonna cum inside you Yoongi doll" Jimin warned ignoring a small whine, though Taehyung knew that the smaller probably was already thinking about how that meant he had to get cleaned up later.

"Just relax baby, We're gonna take good care of you later" Taehyung said and gave Yoongis shoulder a small rub, shortly after hearing an rather more whiny moan as Yoongi came the second time that day, clinging more onto Taehyung as jimin thrusted a few more times before also cumming inside the smaller and just slowly pulling out taking a few deep breaths while staring at Yoongi.

It was clearly a lustful look he got from jimin, the male having waited for this to finally happen since quite a while now.

Yoongi slowly leaning up, red faced, out of breath and slightly teary eyed while he looked back to jimin was however a type of look which gave jimin the chills. Not in some kind of bad way, rather as some kind of new addiction.