?

Yoongi was sitting inside the kitchen eating the food Jin made while the other got kept out of the kitchen by Jin to make sure Yoongi had some space and wouldn't get distracted from eating.

"Wouldn't that be kinda.. Gold digger like?"

"I guess but I don't really care. Spoiling him is fun"

"Jungkook isn't really wrong about that. I wouldn't mind spoiling him as well."

"Agreed! Let's go and spoil him today!" jungkook grinned kinda happy that his idea got approved.

"By that I mean I'm gonna go and spoil him. My turn today" jungkook said before shutting the other up about how unfair that was.

"Ay Ay! Taehyung you had your try!" jungkook said before going inside the kitchen once Yoongi was finished eating.

"How about we go and buy you some things today?.. Maybe gonna buy clothes or go and buy some snacks for you. That'd be fun right?"

Yoongi however only stared at Jungkook a few seconds unsure if this was kinda joke or if he was serious.

".. Is that a yes? "jungkook asked a bit unsure before Yoongi shook his head.

" No thanks. I'm good"

Well that didn't go as planned. Now jungkook had to improvise.
"You're good..? How about.. Yeah I'll just take you with me. No questions asked" he shrugged not even waiting for Yoongis response and instead picking the smaller back up and throwing him over his shoulder

"I-hey! Jungkook let me down! Jungkook!" Yoongi yelled only for the other's to now watched the scene and laugh a bit at how much jungkook struggled to get Yoongi inside the car.

Once he was seated Yoongi was glaring at Kook.
The day was pretty much annoying for Yoongi.
Getting dragged everywhere by Jungkook who just bought him stuff even though he didn't want anything.

It was around 6pm when they came back Yoongi walking inside not really caring anymore and going straight to his bedroom to try and relax and maybe sleep a little.

"He doesn't seem very happy"

"He was annoyed the whole day.. Whatever I bought him he kept scolding me and telling me that he didn't want anything." jungkook complained and then leant back on the couch.

".. Maybe we should make it a bit more difficult for him..if he still doesn't give in by then we'll see how we continue. Jin make some calls, I want the school to go rougher on him by Monday. Taehyung make sure he goes to school the next week."

It wasn't just a little more difficult. It was a whole new level the next week.
He only went to school because Taehyung dragged him there.

He became like a bully victim, though he wasn't sure why.
There still wasn't a reason why all of this happened.

He thought he was going crazy or maybe he just needed some sympathy.
Everything was horrible.

Just a few days after it couldn't get any worse. He got shoved in a storage room by some classmates who then locked the door and spend the night there until a teacher found him there the next morning and yelled at him for being inside of there.

As he was about to go home though a teacher yelled at him to which the male decided to stay.

Another week was over. Finally. He had done it. Now he was spending the whole weekend sleeping and trying to relax.

The next week wasn't really that much different, though he slowly seemed to become more and more aware that whatever he was doing it wouldn't matter.

Therefore he simply avoided some classes he knew he didn't like anyways.

"He's right there. Let's give him the beating of his life today. I don't understand why he's still coming to school anyways"