Y

There they sat, Namjoon having wrapped an arm around Yoongi and leaning against the smaller for an minute before standing up to put on some music

It was less awkward like that and Namjoon didn't want Yoongi to just go again because he was too much of a hesitant mess trying to not chase the boy away like some kind of scaredy cat.

It was really weird the more namjoon thought about it. He was extremely careful around Yoongi to make sure the male wouldn't get hurt as he himself was, and also not scare him off.

It wasn't that he didn't like it when Yoongi was scared, after all he kind of enjoyed the expressions Yoongi made even if it was an scared one, but he didn't want to be the cause of it. Instead he wanted to be the one who would be able to take care of the smaller to again make him relax and calm down again, though Jin and him had this similarity. Both caring a lot about Yoongi and wanting to comfort him lots, though the actual comforting Yoongi would be always Jin after Namjoon was too focused getting rid of the actual problem, which caused Yoongi to be scared in the first place.

Yoongi watched namjoon who seemingly was just walking around a little lost and decided to take things in his hands after the taller was again in his own world.

"Let's relax a bit.. Just let us.. Lay down" Yoongi said, pulling namjoon back onto the bed and making sure the male would lay down before he moved on top of him to lay his head on namjoons chest.

"I'm sorry that I'm like this" namjoon apologized moving a hand through Yoongis hair.

"Everything is fine.. You shouldn't be apologizing for being yourself in the first place. Tell me more about your childhood though. I'm sure you've watched those cartoons as a kids as well, those really were great compared to the stuff they show now"

It was a simple conversation they had, however Yoongi thought that this was one of the most interesting topics he could think of.

"Would you like me to tell you more about how I got into all of this? I mean this gang stuff" Namjoon asked, Yoongi looking up a bit wide eyed

"That'd be actually very very interesting"

"Alright.. So it all started when I was a child, my family was rather poor but I surprisingly was a very good student. I actually wanted to go to university and study something but I didn't have the money for it.. I was around 19 I think when I walked home one day from one of my part time jobs;

"I told you he'd only make this more complicated! He can't do anything on his own!" someone could be heard screaming, Namjoon stopping on his way and looking into the small alleyway to see two people standing there and an teenager.

To his surprise one of the two gave the teenager a slap before disappearing together with the other back inside the building.

Namjoon knew that this wasn't his problem, though he couldn't just stand there and witness an adult hitting someone else for no reason.

"Are you alright?" he simply asked, standing in front of the teenie who didn't answer and stayed sitting on the ground, having his arms crossed and just staring blankly at the opposite wall.

".. My name is Namjoon. Are you living nearby? How about we go and buy an drink at that store over there?"he asked holding a hand towards the smaller who still didn't do anything.

Namjoon took his hand back and sighted before walking off.

To the teenagers surprise though, not only two minutes later Namjoon came back, putting a small banana milk drink in front of jungkook and sitting down on the opposite of him while drinking his own drink.

"You know I'm not really familiar in this area, if you are I wouldn't mind spending more time around here though. Having an friend to meet while walking home would be very sweet."

And this was the part where he happened to get the attention of the teenager who finally looked at him as if he misunderstood something.

"Is everything okay? Did I say something wrong?"

"..Namjoon..right?" the boy asked hesitantly, getting a nod from namjoon.

"I'm Jungkook."

"WAIT WAIT!.. You know jungkook since he was a teenager? Why did he get slapped though? What happened?" Yoongi asked now pretty invested in the story. This was definitely something new to him.

"Okay let me continue, so I began spending more time with Jungkook whenever I'd get off work to go home.. This went on for about two years and every now and then I noticed that he looked like he was just beat up, it was really questionable and I tried to speak with him about it but he kept changing the topic.. But one day he didn't show up, and I began to worry because he was still only like 18 or maybe 19 at that time, so I of course tried to find him.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Hey I'm here!" he shouted only to get no answer, running around.

It was pure luck that he overheard a conversation two women had, who spoke about a young boy getting dragged into an old mall by a few guys an couple hours earlier.

Of course namjoon ran towards that location without a second thought, after all Jungkook was for him not only an very good friend, he was someone Namjoon actually cared about more than his own family, as weird as it sounded.

His family was after all only there for his money, depending on him to get money home and not caring an bit about what Namjoon actually wanted for himself.

Jungkook on the other hand, listened to everything he said, wasn't afraid to pay for drinks every now and then and actually respect him. He was like the smaller brother namjoon never had, but wanted and needed in his life.

It wasnt much of a surprise that namjoon went feral after seeing Jungkooks bloody body laying on the ground, while some men stood around the body, making some stupid calls and jokes about the teenager while also still having the guts to complain about how he didn't have a lot of money on him.

Namjoon got beat up badly, but compared to this guy's, that was nothing.
He had actually killed someone and to his surprise he wasn't even that bothered about it. He cared more about jungkook at the moment, crying in relief when he heard the males heartbeat.

"an week after that everything was pretty much back to normal.. They never found an body to my surprise back then. But now that I think about it, Jungkook probably took care of it himself."

"What do you mean by that? Wasn't he like passed out or something?" Yoongi asked a bit confused

"Hm.. Well yes. But you should know, Jungkook grew up in an pretty popular gang back then. His father was well known around the town and he had lots of men to protect him and his family. At least his other son, Jungkook was kind of like an expection.. I'm very sure that jungkook ordered some of his men as soon as he woke up again to get rid of the body for him.. But I can't tell you everything right now, if you wanna know more about Jungkook you really should ask himself.. Anyways just a few weeks after he decided to create his own gang and he wanted me as his first member.. And there I was."