A

It was rather sweet how much they talked that evening, Yoongi getting a bit more comfortable around hobi and actually telling him more about his interests while Hoseok listened and every now and then gave his opinion.

On the other hand the others were kinda busy focusing on Jungkook who was on the verge of completely destroying the kitchen after Taehyung had accidentally drank his last banana milk.

He really was a sensetive fellow when it came to his favorite foods and drinks.

It wasn't even 10pm and Yoongi was sitting half asleep on hoseoks bed while the taller was meanwhile busy sorting his closet, not having anything better to do and not being tired yet.

"Aren't you gonna go to your own room soon?" the taller asked looking at Yoongi who stared blankly at the pillows, closing his eyes every now and then.

"Mm.. Maybe.." Yoongi responded slowly, Hoseok giving him a small smile, walking up to him and about to pick Yoongi up to bring him to his room when the other already laid down and shook his head.

"nah.. Let me sleep here,you gonna ruin this comfortable atmosphere" he mumbled cuddling into the blanket, knowing that he was right now would fall asleep in an matter of minutes while he'd probably stay awake another hour if hoseok would bring him to his room where he had to get all comfortable again.

Just like that Hoseok let Yoongi sleep that night in his bed, joining him two hours later and jolting up the next morning out of instinct, looking towards his left where Jimin stood.

"Damn it.. I really can't sneak up on you can I?" the smaller smiled, leaning a bit down and looking over at Yoongi who was peacefully sleeping next to hoseok.

"Seems like you talked about stuff"

"We did. Also stop always sneaking into my room." Hobi sighted, still a bit tired and standing up to go outside of the room with jimin to let Yoongi sleep in peace.

"You're really getting buff"

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?"

"Of course it is Joon, you got this determination to workout" Hoseok spoke continuing to eat once he had finished speaking and looking around the table.

"You aren't working out as much as Jungkook though. He's like.. A maniac" Jimin chuckled, putting his bowl down and starting to eat some cereal.

"Is Jin still asleep? Isn't he normally awake around this time?" Hoseok asked looking at Namjoon as if he knew the answer.

".. Well yeah.. I guess he's still sleeping" namjoon shrugged and then put away the dishes, starting to clean up.

Yoongi slowly woke up, rolling around on the bed until he eventually stood up to go to the bathroom and take a quick shower.
After that he got dressed, doing some normal stuff, stopping inside the hallway once he heard jins voice coming from one of the rooms and leaning a bit towards the door to listen what was going on.

"Jungkook I told you this many times before, there's no way that you can keep doing this. This isn't the solution to all of your problems!"

"It is! How do you even know how I am feeling about it!? How would you understand what I'm going through because of your stupid decision! Isn't it enough already that he tried to kill me back then as well for you to understand why I am doing this!? "

"I told you many times that I was sorry, I joined your fucking gang, left him behind and now you're acting like I'm the villain here!? I've literally betrayed him to protect you and yet you keep-" Yoongi stopped listening, suddenly getting his shoulder touched and looking at Taehyung.

"What are you doing? I think you should let them alone for now, whenever they talk there's so much drama and Jungkook always gets annoyed" Taehyung sighted taking Yoongis hand to pull him away from the door.

"What was all that about? Are they really alright? Sounded a little-"

"I know, they're just stressed at the moment and take it out on each other. It's a bit difficult to explain, but Jin and Jungkook had some difficulties in the past, even more problems than they had now." the taller sighted and let go of Yoongis hand once inside the kitchen.

"they're arguing?" Jimin asked Taehyung nodding as an answer.

"They really have to solve their damn problem. This is getting on everyone's nerves" Hoseok said and then looked over at Yoongi who quietly ate his breakfast.

"You don't have to worry about it, they're alright. Give them one hour and Jungkook is gonna look at memes on his phone and Jin is trying to think of what he could cook for dinner" Jimin reasurred as he saw Yoongi who seemed to be in his thoughts.

"Are you not worried a bit?" Yoongi asked after a moment looking at them.

"We're kinda used to this. This happens at least once a week" namjoon shrugged and then stared at Yoongi who now also looked at Namjoon to stare back at him.

"Are you two good?" Taehyung asked looking between the two just like Jimin and Hoseok did.

"Yeah.. We're great" Yoongi mumbled looking down after another second and stopping himself from smiling a little.

Namjoon grinned a little, pretty much just finding it fun how confused Jimin, Hoseok and Taehuyng looked.
There wasn't actually any reason for him or Yoongi to find this fun or stare at each other, it simply happened.

"This kid is unbelievable, I tell you!" Jin grumbled as he walked inside the kitchen, sitting down on one of the chairs and starting to eat before he looked at Yoongi and the other's sighting a bit.

"Good morning by the way" he mumbled getting a few goor mornings back.

"Jungkook and you really should stop arguing so much." Jimin mumbled and then looked at Jin quickly focusing back on his breakfast as the male glared at him.

"You two are alright?" Yoongi asked looking at Jin who nodded a bit and then rubbed through Yoongis hair.

"We're good.. Just need some time to relax"

"Really going for it, aren't you?"

"Shut up"

"It's not like I'm teasing you, you should go for it a bit more, stop being such a mess for him and act like a damn man"

"Huh? I am acting like an man, you're really talking nonsense Hoseok" Namjoon said and shook his head.

"Ohh don't say that. I know you're trying, just try a little harder, like.. You two seem to have very good chemistry, though if neither of you make an step there won't be happening anything. Do you really want him to take the lead?"

"I've never said that! I'll be making moves once I think it's right" Namjoon said and sat down on the opposite of Hoseok.

"And.. When's that? In an Month? An years? Maybe never?" Hoseok asked and then looked up once he noticed someone walking towards the living room.

"Yoongi.. Ah shit, I've still got some business to do" Hoseok said and stood up, patting Namjoons back before going out of the living room to leave the two alone and stopping Taehyung and Jimin from entering.

Hoseok wasn't the person to actually let others take what he wanted, though he had noticed that Yoongi and Namjoon clearly would take things not fast enough if neither of them did anything.

Of course he didn't want namjoon to get laid right there, but he wanted them to simply spend some time together after what had happened and again return to the point they were at.

"Yoongi.. So.. What would you like to do?" Namjoon asked looking at the smaller only for Yoongi to shrug and sit down on the couch.