¢

"You can all fuck off now"

And there they chance went.
Yoongi walking out of the kitchen and going inside the living room to wait for the cookies to finish baking.

"I swear to god you damn kids! That's your fault! See what you've done now" Jin scolded the two, pretty upset that they just destroyed his and Yoongis moment.

"As if he had let you done anything more. Don't get your hopes up that high Jin" Taehyung mumbled before already regretting it when Jin gave him an even more annoyed glance, not wanting to provoke him and luckily getting pulled out of the kitchen by jimin who didn't want to risk Jin getting even more mad.

"I really don't get how you can keep looking at your phone for hours without an break"

"You know once you get more into social media and stuff it's really easy to get lost in it. Unlike you I do actually have followers Joon"

"You're such an brat sometimes Jungkook.."

"You should simply upload something as well, I'm sure you'd get just as many followers as I do!"

"So you're telling me, you're some kind of gang, rich as fuck, kill people without an second thought.. But still have some kind of social media account and upload pictures of you for people to simp over you?" Yoongi asked who sat besides the two, looking a bit dumbfounded at Jungkook.

"Yeah. I may kill people but I'm still good looking, so why wouldn't I want to show off?"

This really was something else. He wouldn't have ever imagined that a gang member has an Instagram account and uploads pics of himself like nothing.
Yoongi of course also had some kind of social media account but he wasn't really interested in uploading pictures as he found it kind of pointless.

"You really do try to keep your life as normal as possible hm?"

"We do. I mean the last month you've spend with us was pretty.. Normal I'd say.. Apart from our job of course. Generally there isn't a lot we do differently from normal people, we just get our money through some dirty work and that's it. We're still human after all"

"..Are you trying to make me feel sympathy right now? I don't think that that's how it works namjoon, there's still a difference from killing people out of your own decision or not."

"No that's not what I meant I.. Okay maybe I did mean it like that but come on, we just kill the ones who own us money and don't pay it back. Also we don't kill everyone."

"That's true! Sometimes we just beat the shit out of them. You just witnessed us killing them most of the time because we want to be sure that they won't remember your face in case you somehow mess up. After all you're not that.. Practiced to defend yourself." Jungkook explained and then pet Yoongis head.

"That's a nice way to say that I'm unable to defend myself because I'm too weak, I have to give you that." yoongi sighted a bit, more frustrated that upset. After all jungkook was right, compared to them he really hadn't that much strength nor experience.

Just a minute after suddenly the timer could be heard, Yoongi standing up and walking inside the kitchen only to see Jin already getting the cookies out of the oven.

Namjoon And Jungkook followed, looking a bit curious at what was going on before cheering at the sight of food.

"Ay they're still hot. No eating until they're cold." Jin warned knowing that Jungkook would definitely snatch one if he wouldn't say anything.

"Jin come on I just want one also when they're hot they also taste pretty go-"
"Yoongi made them and he definitely wants you to eat one when they're cooled down as well" Jin said looking at Yoongi to wait for him to agree.

"Yeah.. Yeah right. You should wait" Yoongi simply agreed and then looked at Jungkook who looked a bit surprised.

"You made them? Woah, I guess that's some kind of compensation then" he spoke with a small smile looking at the cookies together with Jin who also seemed to be amazed at how good they looked.

"That's some kind of bakery type of cookie." - Jin
"Do you think they taste the same? Probably even better" - Jungkook
"Yoongi made them, they must be just as amazing as they look" -Jin
"Hey Yoongi do-.. Yoongi?"

The smaller wasn't inside the kitchen anymore and neither was Namjoon.

"What. The. Fuck."

"how did they dissappear that quietly? Normally Namjoon would've walked against the doorframe or something" Jin commented looking around as if to make sure that they really were gone.

".. Do you think Namjoon took Yoongi with him?"

"I can imagine that.. Though if he does anything stupid he'll regret it.. Let's clean up before looking for them. We give them a few minutes and that's it"Jin decided starting to wash the dishes, joined by jungkook who didn't actually want to but also knew that he didn't want to deal with jins scolding right now.

-What actually happened-

Yoongi stood there behind the two with namjoon, looking a second up at Namjoon, who now looked at also Yoongi.
A finger over his mouth the smaller symbolized to be quiet, grabbing Namjoon arm to quietly pull him out of the kitchen to escape from the two others.

Now he only would've to deal with Namjoon and that was simple compared to Jin who seemed to make moves on him whenever they'd be alone and jungkook who kept talking about stuff he had no clue about while also flirting.

Namjoon however now had some other thoughts going around his head.
After all Yoongi seemed to prefer him now over the two others, which lead him to the conclusion that this must've been some kind of invitation to also make now more moves on Yoongi.

Instead of Yoongi pulling namjoon, the taller suddenly began to pull Yoongi with him, ending up in Yoongis room and closing the door behind them.

"Gosh.. Those two can just be as annoying as Jimin and Taehyung."yoongi started to talk sitting down on his bed and sighting.

"They argue a lot, normal for them. They're getting along well though apart from that" Namjoon spoke sitting down on Yoongis bed as well and leaning a bit back, only to then lean back forward and look at the other.

Yoongi now also looked at Namjoon, not sure what to say and just staring for a few seconds before he looked back around the room to think about something else to talk about.

"So what about-"

And there his words went. Joon not having any clue what else to do in this moment apart from simply pushing his lips on Yoongis.

The smaller stared a bit confused at namjoon, what just happened.
It was only a quick small kiss yet this was somehow a huge deal for Yoongi.

"Did you Just--But! I.. You could've at least asked me you bastard!" Yoongi said a bit louder not sure himself if he was just upset at the moment or simply embarrassed in this situation.

"I guess.. I could've done that. Sorry.. But you know I though after Jin and Hoseok that you'd be kinda.. Ready for it.. Like expecting it already you know?"

".. Expecting it? I can't expect everything, I'm no damn weather app to expect rain or some shit!"

Namjoon went quiet, moving a hand to his neck to rub a bit awkwardly at it

It was awful how bad Yoongi felt right now. He wasn't even sure why after all Namjoon went into his comfort zone without asking yet he still felt like as if he had done something wrong.

"..Let's just.. Just ask. I don't like anyone suddenly getting that close to me. I guess because of all of your clingy asses I've already gotten kind of used to this other stuff but everything further than this simple stuff is a bit weird." Yoongi tried to explain as nice as he could to Namjoon who now looked up at Yoongi with an small grin.

"Just asking? So if I'd.. As example, ask you now for an kiss would you say yes?"

"Never said that I'd just say yes"