¢;]

"Anyways so I was walking to this bar and suddenly this kid runs up to me and asks me where mcdonalds is because apparently he left his sister there while stealing an happy meal"

"Huh? He stipe an happy meal ?" Jimin asked looking a bit irritated at taehyuns Story, whilst Jungkook was just looking a bit dumb at them.

"That's so stupid.. Only an happy meal? I'd have stolen an whole mc menu not only an happy meal, stupid kid" he said as if that'd made more sense, Namjoon just looking at Hoseok who drove and trying his best to ignore the three.

"AHH! STOP TOUCHING ME JUNGKOOK!"

"I DIDN'T TOUCH YOU!"

"YOU DID!"

"I did not."

"Then why is your dirty blood now on my backpack!?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP THERE, I'M TRYING TO DRIVE, DON'T MAKE ME COMMIT SUICIDE WITH ALL OF YOU INSIDE OF HERE!" Hoseok warned the three immediately shutting up.

Not even five minutes later and the car was parked, the three at the back fighting their way out while namjoon was grabbing his keys to quickly open the door.

Taking a step inside, then a step outside and quickly locking the door again.

"the fuck are you doing?" Jimin asked, looking at Namjoon who gave them the side eye and for a second said nothing.

"Well.. If we now go inside we will disturb the two in their very special activity.." he said, only one not understanding being Taehyung who had his eyebrows furrowed.

".. By that you mean?"

"They're beating that meat Tae" Jungkook said, taehyung giving an small understanding nod.

"wait wait you understood that but not me?" Namjoon asked only for Taehyung to shrug his shoulders

"G-good boy.. A little more love" Jin mumbled, the sound of skin on skin filling the room, some kisses and Yoongis moans.

It wasn't really bothering Jin how he must look a bit messy after all this drama like action. Still just happy to be around Yoongi, and now even have a relieved mind with Yoongis confession.

If Yoongi was sure of something, then it was that jin definitely was kissing a lot. He didn't mind it though, it was extremely calming with everything he felt in this moment.

Kiss after kiss, eye contact, Jin giving Yoongi some more compliments and making sure he was feeling alright, added a bit to Yoongis comfort.

A few more minutes and soon Yoongi was holding onto Jins hands for dear life, the taller of course taking notice of it and pushing a last small kiss on those so kissable lips of Yoongis.

Another few seconds after Yoongi came and jin was finally done as well, hand in hand, just staring breathless at each other until Yoongi just pulled jin down onto him.

"Relax.. A bit" Yoongi mumbled, arms still around Jin who just looked a bit speechless at the other.

"I love you" Jin said once again, closing his eyes as he laid his head back on Yoongis chest who then moved his hand through his hair.

A small hum that's what jins got as an answer at first, followed by Yoongis voice.

"Love you too."

"Let's take a bath before they're back though" Jin mumbled, leaning up and pushing a kiss on Yoongis forehead.

"Good idea" Yoongi agreed, letting Jin carry him to the bathroom.

He kept staring at Jin, looking away as soon as Jin looked at him.
This kept going until Yoongi got caught eventually, Jin just laughing while Yoongi tried to find an excuse.

"Really Jin? Not even in your bedroom? I thought I was the naughty one" Hoseok said, crossed arms, standing in front of Jin who just came out of the bathroom, Yoongi in his arms.

"I..sorry? I'll clean it up, don't act like a Saint now" Jin said and then just walked upstairs first to bring Yoongi to his room.

The smaller was rather surprised that Hoseok didn't greet him, though knew that he probably had a bit of an issue going on with the dirty couch right now.

"Good work" Was what Namjoon said as Jin came out of his room, pat on the shoulder as if he just achieved something.

"What?"

".. You did it didn't you? That's great for you."

"Does everyone here know we did it?"

"Well.. Yeah" Namjoon shrugged, Jin sighting a bit and then nodding his head.

"Okay.. Whatever.. I'm gonna clean up the couch now. I'll cook dinner a bit later, I'm gonna join Yoongi again after this" Jin said as they walked downstairs.

It took him around 10 minutes followed by another 10 minutes preparing cute snacks for Yoongi.
To much if his dislike though, once he opened the door there sat Taehyung with a half asleep Yoongi on his lap.

"Tae come on.. Give me at least the aftercare as well."Jin complained, putting the small tray down and about to pick Yoongi up only for Taehyung to shake his head and wrap his arms around Yoongis body.

"Forget it.. Let's share."

Jin stared at Taehyung as if he was joking, though then gave a small annoyed hum.

"Okay..so how about we don't share and I won't kick your ass out of my room?"

"Don't be so agressive, I just want to cuddle Yoongi as well" Taehyung pouted, Jin sighting a little at the younger and laying down.

"This one time.."

"i don't mind it" Yoongi now mumbled, really not minding who was cuddling him as he was too tired to care anyways.

"I'll wake you up at Dinnertime though.." Jin whispered, petting Yoongis head as both him and Taehyung laid down as well.

"oh~ he'll be still half asleep while eating then. May as well feed you" Taehyung grinned, Yoongi humming as he didn't even listen and instead cuddled against Jin while Tae was hugging him from behind.

Another 20 minutes and jin prepared dinner, Yoongi already asleep, Taehyung falling asleep as well once Jin was gone only to wake up as the male entered the room again to wake them up for dinner.

"Had your fun Hyung hm~?" Jimin asked, Jin rolling his eyes and just continuing to eat.

Yoongi and Taehyung meanwhile both tried to not fall asleep again, both leaning against each other and slowly eating their food.

"Did Tae get his meat beat as well?" Jungkook asked with a small smirk, only for Taehyung to look a bit annoyed at him and pull a face.

"Such a bitch" Jungkook mumbled, Namjoon giving his shoulder a small nudge.

"Sorry.."

"You're in such a bad mood lately" Hoseok mumbled looking at Jungkook who then started to frown a bit.

"I'm not y-"

"Ah right before I forget it, Yoongi wanted us to buy banana milk for you today Jungkook" Jin said before the younger could finish his sentence knowing that his response wouldn't have ended well.

"He did!?" The male immediately asked wide eyed, standing up to go to the fridge and grab one to then happily waddle back to his seat and drink it.

"Told you it's a good idea" Yoongi whispered, Jin having to smile a bit as well and peacefully continue eating.