L

"what are you doing?" Namjoon asked looking behind him to see Yoongi standing in the doorway.

"Just.. Looking" Yoongi answered, shrugging his shoulders and closing the door right behind him not sure what else to say.

"Hey Joon.. Did you really leave me and jin alone because you had something else to do?" Yoongi then asked after a few minutes of walking around namjoons room not really liking the silence between them.

"Kinda. I guess I could've done it at another time as well but it seemed like you two needed some alone time after all" The taller said, turning the chair around he sat on to look at the smaller.

Yoongi really couldn't help but smile a bit, if he found something adoring then it was those small simple actions which showed how much they actually cared about each other. It was some kind of brotherhood they had, which the smaller male actually didn't want to ruin.

"Thanks Namjoon"

"Have you been up again?"

"none of your business"

"Jungkook I'm really trying to help you here"

"And I am trying to work, now get out of my room"

It was quiet, unusual. Jungkook didn't want to leave his room and kept locking his door, not letting anyone in.

Jimin often came by to try and talk to the younger only to get rejected and pushed back out whenever he actually managed to get inside his room.

Jimin stood again in front of Jungkooks door, looking to the side to see Yoongi leaving namjoons room and staring at the smaller for an few seconds.

"Yoongi.. Could you help me for an second?"

"With what exactly?"

"Just talking" Jimin said and held out a hand, not wanting the same thing to happen again as last time.

Yoongi looked at his hand before hesitantly taking it and then getting pulled towards Jungkooks door.

He hadn't really been talking to the other lately, now that he thought about it, he did kinda miss the male.

"Jungkook! I brought Yoongi. How about you-"

"No thanks. Not in the mood." Jungkooks voice was heard from inside his room after jimin spoke.

Yoongi hadn't heard him in an long time, but this was definitely something he didn't expect. Usually jungkook would never refuse to spend time with him, even going as far as dragging Yoongi with him wherever he went and now this?

Was this some kind of joke?

"Kook come on, I haven't seen you in what feels like ages" Yoongi now said and gave another knock only to get no answer.

"Are you alright? Jungkook? Kook?" Jimin asked now a bit more worried only to hear a slightly annoyed groan.

"Just go, I am busy"

"He's acting strange since a few days"

"He's always acting strange"

"But really strange lately, like refusing to see Yoongi and stuff" Jimin tried to explain to Jin who was having a look through his shelves to clean them up.

"Refusing Yoongi?.. Like not trying to spend time with him like usual or like rejecting him?"

"Rejecting"

It really was unusual for him and they couldn't really do anything about it.
Jin also knew that Jungkook still must've been upset because of their argument, but he wouldn't have guessed that the younger would react in this way.

They hadn't been out for days, Jungkook keeping most work to himself and sometimes disappearing at night to do something on his own.

Yoongi was pretty worried, he wasn't sure if he felt more worried or useless, after all he always was the one who got dragged away by jungkook just to do some stupid stuff and probably make the younger feel more happy and relaxed.

It wasn't until now that he realized, he's been missing Jungkooks childish behavior more than he thought.

The whole house was mostly quiet, no screaming, laughing or stupid pranks or jokes. Of course Taehyung and Jimin still pulled a few jokes every now and then, but it just wasn't the same without Jungkook.

They all must've felt like that.
Jimin especially after he kept visiting the younger and tried to talk to him.

The next few days were kinda the same, it was odd.
Yoongi spending time with the other's only to find himself keep thinking and worrying about Jungkook.

4 am.
Yoongi walked downstairs, about to turn the lights on inside the kitchen to grab something to drink when he spotted the light inside the living room.

His feet moving to take a peek inside the light filled room to then spot an figure laying on the couch. Not just any of them though, Jungkook.
Laying there having his eyes closed and looking kind of messy.

Yoongi simply stared, not sure if this was real or if he just imagined it.
He slowly walked to the other, pushing his hair out of his face to be sure that it really was jungkook.

He hadn't seen the male in like an week, it was just relieving to see him, how he was still alive and fine, even if he looked kinda messy.

The smaller sat down in front of the couch, leaning his head back and sighting a bit relived out before closing his eyes.

It felt like some kind or burden finally was off his shoulders.

He decided to just sit there for another hour, actually falling asleep after some time, not wanting to leave the other's side now that he finally was able to see him again.

Usually it would've been the other way around.

Jungkook was rather confused however when he woke up and saw Yoongi sitting in front of the couch, carefully picking him up to lay him down and then move a hand through his hair.

"Sorry Yoongi.. I was a bit busy" he apologized even though the smaller was asleep.

"Kook? I-" Jin spoke, being the first one to come inside the living room and see the two, only to shut himself up as he saw Yoongi sleeping and Jungkook who held a finger over his mouth.

Jin simply nodded his head and walked towards the younger before giving his shoulder a small pat.
"Don't overwork yourself.. We were worried" Jin spoke quietly before receiving a small nod from jungkook who didn't really seem to care a lot and rather focused on Yoongi.

"Sorry.. I'm finished now" he simply mumbled, leaning his head back and closing his eyes again.