¥

Yoongi didn't say anything, instead letting jungkook just stay like this. After all he didn't seem to do anything else, and this wasn't that different from the stuff they pulled him into anyways.

"Yoongi Sweety.. And Jungkook you both should get up. I made breakfast.. And kook I do hope you didn't do anything sinful in there or I'll beat your ass!" Jin said from the door that was still locked, the younger relucantly getting up and looking at Yoongi for an few seconds.

".. Good morning kiss? "

"..How about an slap in your face? "

"I prefer the kiss.. How about an slap and then an kiss, I can live with that" the male then said still waiting as Yoongi slowly leant up and rubbed through his bed hair.

"You're annoying.. You won't get an kiss"

"Only one! Come on"

"No"

"How about one on my cheek! Or on my forehead! That's enough for me"

"Nope"

"Only one.. Tiny tiny kiss, come on Yoongi" the male kind of begged, pouting and still waiting.

Yoongi wasn't sure what to say, after all Jungkooks puppy eyes definitely didn't help.

"..only.. On the cheek. Nothing more" he eventually gave in, Jungkook not moving and instead waiting for it to happen.

".. You seem a bit too happy for an Monday" Taehyung mumbled as he looked at Jungkook who sat on the breakfast table with an big smile eating his food.

"Hehehe~ I have an really good reason why"

"..Yoongi you didn't.. He didn't do anything right?" Jin asked the smaller a bit concerned.

".. As far as I know just the usual clingy as fuck thing.." Yoongi mumbled, not wanting to tell them that he actually gave jungkook an kiss on his cheek, after he was sure that led to some kind of war between them.

"We'll be back in an hour!" Jungkook called out from the front entrance. Jimin, Jungkook and Jin shortly after leaving the house, leaving Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung alone.

As usual, all of them were fighting for Yoongi, eventually Hoseok winning and pulling Yoongi on his lap while they all watched a movie.

Yoongi wasn't that happy about it, though let it go through after he had his peace right now.
That was until in the middle of the movie as Hoseok started to whisper in Yoongis ear.

"I know what you and Jungkook did this morning.. The walls are pretty thin even if they don't look like it"

The male immediately turned his head to look at Hoseok only for the male to grin at Yoongi and lay his head on Yoongis shoulder.
"I want an kiss after this movie. Not on the cheek like kook though"

And that was it. Enough for Yoongi to kind of gay panic again through the whole movie and lots of messy thoughts until the movie actually ended.
Sitting there, not moving and hoping that Hoseok already forgot it again when the male, tapped around on Yoongis tight and sighted

"I'm waiting.. Or don't you wanna do it with them around?" he therefore asked quietly, not really waiting for an answer and instead looking at the two.

"Guys could you maybe grab Yoongi something to drink? He's really thirsty" he then said, the two immediately jumping up to try and get the smaller something to drink first.

And just a second after, Yoongi decided that he'd just quickly do it to get it over with, pressing his lips for an short moment on Hoseoks and immediately turning back around as if nothing happened, even if he kind of was lost in his thoughts now. After all this was his first kiss, he had with someone who brutally killed people and was literally obsessed with him just like the other 5.

"That was.. A very short kiss" the taller said a bit dissapointed, though then began to smile again.
"First kiss~? Now I do feel special"

"Mine was with Taehyung.. No nice memory, we lost an bet" the make frowned and then shook his head to try and get the image out of his head.

"There you go! First hah!" Taehyung cheered, holding a glass towards Yoongi, who slowly took it and took an big sip before pulling an face.

"Gosh.. Ew what the fuck is this"
"I don't know.. Found it inside the fridge, in this blue bottle"
".. You mean the rice water?.." Hoseok asked and then looked at the drink, quickly smelling on it before nodding a bit and putting it on the table.

"I got you something real to drink!" namjoon then said and gave Yoongi another glass. He now tried a small sip before starting to hum a bit.

"Way better.. I like this one" he decided, even though it wasn't that hard to decide between the two drinks anyways and taking a few more sips before putting the glass down and getting off Hoseoks lap to get more comfortable.

"What do you wanna do now?" Taehyung asked sitting down and sighting a bit bored.

"Wanna play card games?" Hoseok suggested in which they agreed.

Playing cards and Yoongi eventually finishing his drink, getting another one and ending up teaming up with Namjoon, moving around and talking some random shit every now and then, while the other's slowly grew a bit confused how talkative the smaller got while playing games.

"We're back!" Jin called out, taking off his shoes and walking inside the living room immediately walking to Yoongi to hug the smaller.

"Next time you do the dirty work! We can't hug him now" jungkook said kind of regretting his choices and going to his room to take a shower just like jimin did.

".. Are you guys drinking?" Jin then asked, looking at the table and grabbing Yoongis drink to take a small sip.

"Are you trying to get him drunk?"

".. So that's why he's acting like this"

"Namjoon did you-"

"I didn't know! The bottle just looked nice"