"Hot enough?"

"It's good"

"Want me to help you clean you?" Namjoon asked putting his head on Yoongis shoulder.

He literally was clinging onto the smaller since they were inside the bathroom.

Yoongi couldn't really resist it though, it did feel nice to have this type of affection after just doing it.

Especially since he couldn't get anything like that from Taehyung who had to drive them home and then also just fell asleep once he had helped Yoongi clean up.

The whole evening Namjoon spend with Yoongi in his room, simply cuddling the smaller and giving him some kisses and compliments.
It was sweet, something Yoongi didn't think he'd like that much, but he for sure did.

"..So.." Jin started looking at Namjoon who sat on the couch between Hoseok and Taehyung.

"I shouldn't have left you alone" Jungkook only said with a rather upset voice though held himself back from doing anything stupid.

"You at least gave him aftercare" Jin then said and leant a bit back in the armchair Taehyung looking a bit offended at the male.

"He was pretty loud, well done Joon" Hoseok said and gave Namjoons shoulder a small pat as if being impressed of the taller.

"Has he done a lot of the work? What position did you do anyways?" Jimin asked crossing his legs as he looked at Namjoon.

"I guess he did do most, I mean towards the end I took over because he got tired but I wanted him to have his fun at the beginning. Was pretty cute to watch him ride me" Namjoon simply said taking a sip of his drink.

Despite all of them being busy they simply had to take this time to ask some questions.

"Wait so he really did it by himself at the beginning?" Taehyung asked a bit surprised, Namjoon only nodding.

"He was so shy when we did it.. He couldn't even look at me" Taehyung spoke and leant a bit back having to sight.

"I really want him to ride me as well now.."

"We all do, but seems like he decides himself who's next.." Jin mumbled and then moved a hand through his hair.

"His ass is gonna be dead tomorrow though.." Namjoon then mumbled and smiled a bit as he remembered what happened.

"he literally went all down at the beginning, I can't imagine how much that must've hurt. You should've seen his face, he really looked like he was gonna scream out loud any second" The male said only for Jungkook to now look a bit impressed and lean forward.

"Wait wait in one go!? Like for real?"

"for real, he just went down, needed some time to get used to it though, and he isn't that experienced but it was still cute to look at.. Doing it a bit more and he may learn the right moves."

"I wouldn't mind teaching him" Hoseok mumbled only for Jimin to start chuckling.

"I can imagine that, you'd be such a strict teacher though. His ass would be red after a few minutes of your way of teaching"

"Hoseok I swear if you-"

"I won't Jin! Gosh calm a bit down.. I may be a bit harsh but I won't slap his ass that much on our first time" Hoseok sighted knowing that Jin was a bit overprotective.

"His whines sound cute though.." Jungkook mumbled as he took a sip of his beer, most of the other's eyeing him now.

"What? That's literally the truth! You heard him as well!" He then said looking at Jimin who shrugged a bit.

"they do.. But I'm sure Hoseok prefers him crying in the bedroom and not only just whining" the male grinned only for Hoseok to frown at him.

"Im not that evil" he only said getting a few looks before sighting and leaning back.

"okay okay.. But at least not crying because of discomfort or such stuff alright!? Simply crying because of enjoyment" he then stated only to see the other's still staring at him.

"..Do I really have to list my kinks to you or what the fuck are you all looking at me!?"

"I guess we're done for today" Jungkook simply said and stood up walking out of the room with his bottle of beer.

Most of the other's walked out as well and went to bed.

The next morning for sure wasn't fun for Namjoon, the male having to listen to Yoongis grumbles who complained about his pain and wasn't really even accepting the males cuddles.

The painkillers did help a bit but he still wouldn't accept Namjoons hugs, simply wanting to sleep and spend his time in bed, glaring at the taller whenever he was too loud and eventually just sending him out of the room after namjoon let something fall down on the floor for the fourth time in 20 minutes and Yoongi couldn't fall asleep peacefully.

"He kicked you out?"

"He did.. I was too loud for him"

"Pfft.. Let me try, Jimin also managed to spend time with him an day after" Taehyung smiled, taking it as an challenge.

Only after 5 minutes he came back though, Namjoon having to chuckle a bit as he saw the look on Taehyung face.

"He was such a bitch.. Gosh he's so sensetive. I've literally just tried to hug him and he hit my arm and then pushed me off the bed when I accidentally put on an video with sound on my phone."

"isn't one of you gonna join Yoongi?" Jungkook asked as he looked Namjoon and Taehyung only for the two to shake their heads.

"Alright.. I'm gonna go then!" the younger grinned, making his way confidently to Yoongis room only to get a pillow thrown at him as soon as he opened the door.

"The fuck!? Why are you throwing an pillow at me as-"

"Be fucking quiet! I am trying to sleep since one fucking hour and none of you fuckers keep quiet and my ass is hurting like hell, so either YOU shut your mouth by yourself or I'M gonna shut it for you!" Yoongi said a bit agressive pulling the blanket over himself, Jungkook deciding to just leave the room not in the mood to argue with an sleepy, bitchy and sensetive Yoongi who's ass was hurting.

"Hey Jungkook what's wrong? You look a bit.. Traumatized..?" Hoseok asked with an small smile, patting Jungkooks shoulder only for the male to point at Yoongis door.

"Yoongi?.. What's wrong with him?" Hoseok asked

"He's an bitch today"

"..what type of bitch? Like arguing type or let him be bitch"

"Let him be" Jungkook answered Hoseok not even wanting to witness the male if he was this bitchy and therefore just joining Jungkook.

"Yoongi.. Yoongi? Hey I made you some breakfast" Jin said opening the door only for Yoongi to lay in bed, staring at the door with a glare and trying his best not to start screaming.

"Out. Of. My. Room." he simply said, Jin slowly closing the door again and ignoring the males behavior after he knew that his ass must hurt like hell.

And then there was Jimin who had watched Jin close the door and walk away.

He stared a second at the door before opening it and closing it again as soon as he was inside.

Yoongi hadn't yet noticed him, trying to sleep peacefully only to then feel someone lay besides him and look besides him to see Jimin laying there and staring at him.

Yoongi at this point wasn't sure if he should be pissed or just ignore jimin. After all the male did nothing wrong yet and wasn't even touching him nor speaking.

Therefore the smaller decided to just close his eyes again and keep trying to sleep, eventually really falling asleep after Jimin didn't make any moves and also fell asleep after a few more minutes of just staring at Yoongi.