Jungkook wasn't lying when he said it wouldn't be a problem.

It had only been three minutes and Yoongi was already clinging onto Jungkook again.

"Bite in my shoulder if you have to, I don't mind that" Jungkook grinned, moving his hands on Yoongis hips, the smaller sitting again on his lap.

"Careful though.. My ass is gonna hurt after this" Yoongi mumbled, though Jungkook could only chuckle as he put some lube on his fingers.

"That's fine though, I'm gonna take great care of you." Jungkook said and pushed a kiss on Yoongis forehead.

"You're good?" Jungkook asked once he slid the first finger in, Yoongi giving him an small nod and wrapping his arms around Jungkook who could only smile happily while pushing small kisses on Yoongis shoulder.

"Gosh.. I really think I'm starting to love you even more the more i look at you" he spoke and then slowly started to move his finger.

Yoongi didn't say anything, being too focused on what was happening and trying to calm himself down to relax.

Soon Jungkook pushed in another finger, giving Yoongi some time to relax and adjust.

Jungkook really had his fun, teasing Yoongi a little and stopping his movements whenever Yoongi seemed to get into it.

The third finger and soon Jungkook was finally done, though he decided to keep going out of fun, simply wanting to enjoy this moment as long as possible, not being sure when he would be able to do the same again.

"Look at that, you're doing so well doll"

"I-I'm g-"

"Gonna cum? Again?" Jungkook asked a little amused, moving his finger a bit faster.

"Go on, do what you have to. You're definitely gonna be tired after this though" Jungkook smiled, giving Yoongis butt a small slap and continuing his movements until the smaller eventually came.

"Alright.. We're only halfway through though" Jungkook spoke and pecked Yoongis lips, giving him an minute to calm down before letting him back down on the bed to take off his pants and boxers.

"Okay.. Now let's calm both a bit down and do this really slowly and careful for you, yeah?" Jungkook asked with a small smile spreading Yoongis legs and pulling him on his hips a little up.

"Suddenly.. Such a gentleman" Yoongi joked leaning his head back and taking a deep breath.

"Always" Jungkook grinned, carefully pushing in and making sure to give Yoongi enough time to relax, only starting to move once the male gave him an okay.

From slow steady thrusts, to rather deep and hard ones as Jungkook kept on changing his mind about how to continue.

It definitely was a bit messy, though it somehow worked out. Actually pretty well.

Yoongi definitely was into the variety he got of Jungkook, and once finding the perfect pace the smaller gave Jungkooks shoulder a small squeeze.

"l-like this? You like this?" Jungkook asked a bit unsure if he understood Yoongi right, keeping the pace and smiling a bit more once Yoongi answered with a moan.

Jungkook felt really like in heaven, especially once he took a good look at Yoongi, the smaller looking like a mess though so incredibly hot at the same time.
There's wasn't a single thing Jungkook wanted to change in that moment and neither did Yoongi.

Thrust after thrust, the two kept getting closer to their climax, Jungkook making sure to again and again push kisses on Yoongis body and give him every now and then some compliments.

Yoongi really was a sucker for everything Jungkook did, not being able to say no to his requests, if it'd be kissing, moving his hips more or just simple eye contact.

It was like a blessing in that moment.

Jungkook leaning slightly forward and holding tighter onto Yoongis hips, made it clear that he was getting close, just like Yoongi who couldn't help but whine at how good he felt.

It only took a few more thrusts for both of them to cum, the taller just staying in that position and pulling Yoongi closer who tried to regain his breath.

Jungkook was again smiling like an idiot on drugs, just pushing small kisses on Yoongis face and ignoring his whines.

"P-pull out.. Kook.. Kook" the male mumbled though Jungkook didn't make a move instead just grinning and pushing his lips back on Yoongis to kiss him for a few seconds.

"Let me enjoy this.. Just a few more minutes please" he mumbled after the kiss, cuddling onto Yoongi who sighted a bit but didn't say anything as he again couldn't really say no to the other.

After two more minutes finally Jungkook got off Yoongi, carrying the smaller inside the bathroom to take a bath and clean them up.

After another hour Yoongi was clean and asleep on Jungkooks bed, the taller cuddling Yoongi a bit more before returning to his computer, turning around to look towards the door as he heard a knock.

"Can I now play with your playstation?"