𝕔

It wasn't even two minutes after what Hoseok had said and there was Yoongi again a even bigger mess than before.

It definitely was a sight for Hoseok, especially once he grew tired of the position and decided to switch it up, now being able to stare at Yoongi who was trying his best to bury his head in the pillow besides him while Hoseok had his hands pinned down, pressing them down firmly against the bed while staring at Yoongi to try and devour every little facial expression and reaction he made.

Hoseok was sure that he was obsessed with the younger, though this simply view he had was enough to again prove him right and even realize that he probably was more obsessed with Yoongi than he had actually realized himself.

"Look at me" Hoseok spoke after another minute, noticing how Yoongi kept avoiding eye contact, probably in embarassment. Though the taller really didn't care about that right now at all, as he wanted to be able to have a even better look at Yoongi.

Therefore it definitely got him a bit annoyed when Yoongi still didn't move his head.

"LOOK AT ME!" it was a simple scream that put Yoongis full attention on Hoseok to look at the male wide eyed at the sudden scream, feeling a bit scared if he had done something wrong only to quickly calm down again once he felt the tallers lips on his.

It was only a short kiss, yet Yoongi was extremely thankful for it that Hoseok at least gave him that kiss to relax a bit.

"Look at me now.. Only me, got that?" Hoseok asked moving his hands on Yoongis cheeks to make sure he really would look at him.

".. Y-yes.."

Enough of an answer for Hoseok to keep going.
By now he was sure that everyone around them knew what they were doing.

Yoongi wasn't that quiet after all, especially once he was allowed to cum though Hoseok kept going afterwards which only lead to Yoongi whining like crazy as he was a bit too overwhelmed at this point, holding Hoseoks hands with a tight grip while a few tears rolled down his face which only made Hoseok smirk a bit more in satisfaction.

He really got whatever he wanted. Even if it took time.

The last few thrusts and finally Yoongi got his time to properly breath and calm down.

"Aww~ look at you all messy.. That's the only mess I accept in my room" Hoseok smiled, wrapping his arms tightly around Yoongi and pulling the male in an tight hug.

"You did so well though. I'm honestly so impressed how well you managed me. So so proud~" The taller hummed pecking Yoongis lips again and again and now actually, after they were done giving him all the compliments and praises.

It was a weird combination with the aftercare, though Hoseok somehow made it work out as Yoongi did feel a bit happy and proud of himself afterwards.

"Wanna take a bath now? You must be so tired now though aren't you? Poor baby" the taller cooed, picking Yoongi up who wasn't really doing anything apart from holding onto Hoseok and every now and then nodding his head and humming.

It really surprised Yoongi how much he actually had enjoyed this.

And even more of a surprise was the next morning for everyone when Yoongi wasn't in an grumpy mood like usual but only was clinging onto Hoseok who had carried Yoongi downstairs to eat breakfast.

"..is something wrong?" Hoseok asked looking at the other who kept staring at them

"Did we miss anything?" Taehyung asked looking at the two as if he was crazy.

"Miss anything? I think you all already know what we did yesterday" Hoseok grinned, before feeding Yoongi some more food.

"No like.. Why is he so.. Calm? Compared to whenever we did it" Jungkook asked a bit curiously only for Hoseok to shrug his shoulders.

"Not sure.. Hey baby why are you so calm right now?" Hoseok therefore asked Yoongi now who finished chewing his food and then rubbed his eyes

"I'm.. Too exhausted.." he mumbled laying his head on hoseoks shoulder who then rubbed his back.

"there you have it. A second round and he's too exhausted to complain and argue" Hoseok smiled as if he found out some kind of secret.

".. You did two rounds?" Namjoon asked looking rather surprised at Yoongi.

"And he really was able to take that?" Taehyung questioned leaning towards the two to pet Yoongis head.

"Strong boy" Jimin chuckled, looking at Yoongi who again had his eyes closed.

"Hoseok bring him back upstairs.. He does look pretty exhausted. Let him rest a bit more" Jin spoke up, not really liking how clingy Yoongi was at the moment, though more because of the fact that Yoongi wasn't clinging onto him.

"Alright.. Nap time Yoongi" Hoseok agreed, standing up to bring Yoongi back upstairs, Jungkook about to follow when Namjoon held him back.

"Look let him rest in peace.. You don't want him to kick your ass when he wakes up and isn't exhausted anymore do you?"

Enough of an reason for Jungkook to sit back down and continue breakfast.

In the evening however there was heard some yelling from Yoongis room, finally feeling less exhausted again.

Hoseok kept nagging Yoongi about his whines the day after, Jungkook clinging onto Yoongi as if trying to get his attention back on him and Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin arguing who would join the next job as they didn't want to leave Yoongi alone and everyone of them wanted to spend alone time with Yoongi.

"How about you go and I look after him" Taehyung spoke only for Namjoon to shake his head.

"Forget it. I'll stay here, you, jimin and Jungkook have done enough bullshit last time!"

"Hey! We apologized.. Also we'd be alone with him, we wouldn't do the same thing again" Jimin argued back only to frown as Hoseok suddenly walked in.

"How about-"

"NO!" Was heard from all three of them, definitely not wanting Hoseok to stay and again get alone time with Yoongi.

"Ay! Are you looking for someone to stay home!? I'll stay!" Jungkook exclaimed while walking inside.

"No. Jungkook you're too young"

".. I'm literally-"

"You're too young! You're the youngest of us enough for us to disagree" Jimin now said and crossed his arms.

"That's not even fair! If I'm too young then you're too stupid!"

"Huh!? Fuck you brat! Im-"

"All of you shut up for an second!.. Have any of you seen my phone?" Jin said loudly as he walked in, looking around the room.

"The pink one?" Namjoon asked, getting a small nod from Jin.

"I think I saw it in the hallway on the shelve there" Jungkook said and then turned back around to keep arguing only for Taehyung to clap his hands together.

"I think.. Jin is the chosen one this time." He said, crossing his arms only for Namjoon to nod his head a bit.

"That isn't a bad idea actually. The two haven't spend that much alone time lately.." he mumbled, Jimin humming in thought before giving Jungkooks back a slap who was about to argue again.

"No more arguments accepted."